Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

NEW MODs?

Old
NEW MODs? - Tue May 22, 2012, 09:22 PM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2011
Ok, so it is not a problem and should be good news to every1, but can some1 tell me where have all the new mods come out of?

Floating around the forum there the past 10 mins and i see 3 new mods that weren't here a few days ago as far as im aware..

So whats the story, is the forum short of staff or what? Wheres all the new moderators come out of, who chose them, for what and what credentials do they have that qualify them to moderate our chat?

Im just curious...

Old
Tue May 22, 2012, 10:42 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
Hello Briany

We have had a post up looking for new mods for a few months.

We have been looking to add to our team for some time and still looking for a few more.

If your interested please see the following link

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

T2C

Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed May 23, 2012, 01:48 PM
(#3)
BronzeStar
I'd like to welcome the new mods to the PSO forum. Hope they enjoy their time here and all. Beware, there will be MANY threads about cracked Aces...

Old
Wed May 23, 2012, 02:21 PM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Hi mcrissinger,
Many thanks for your welcome as a new PSO mod.
I have a lot to learn and i'm sure the members will help me on my way. Its going to be a great experience and honour to be able to offer help. If i don't know the answer's to members questions i know a man who does.
Any way, thanks again for your welcome, looking forward to being of help. At least i have had many AA's cracked, so that one shouldn't be a problem.
If i can be of any help please feel free to ask here in the forums or by PM.

Old
Wed May 23, 2012, 02:26 PM
(#5)
Hi Mcriss

What Tony said. Thank you for the welcome.

Old
Cool
Hi guys! - Wed May 23, 2012, 03:17 PM
(#6)
Hi new mods, I recognize Dive already from another site thats pretty cool too.

Sorry Briany84,,, but you will just have to become a mod yourself to find out the Cadbury secret...lol
you know the one, about how do they get the caramel inside the chocolate?

Old
Wed May 23, 2012, 04:46 PM
(#7)
Thanks for the good wishes mcrissenger and gmanwicksy. To answer Briany87's question, I have been haunting these pages for the last two years, trying to become a really good poker player. It is still a work in progress.

Good luck
Doug

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
hey Dive - Fri May 25, 2012, 05:42 AM
(#8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiveAllIn View Post
Hi Mcriss

What Tony said. Thank you for the welcome.
nice one Dive, your a moderator, wish all all the best bud

Old
Fri May 25, 2012, 11:04 AM
(#9)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
Welcome to the new mods, I'm not here much anymore, except for the occasional post here and there.

Old
Fri May 25, 2012, 11:38 AM
(#10)
Thanks for the welcome stakehorse. Drop by more often.

Doug

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Last edited by bearxing; Sat May 26, 2012 at 08:38 AM..

Old
Fri May 25, 2012, 01:10 PM
(#11)

Old
Fri May 25, 2012, 08:19 PM
(#12)
Soon this will be a mod only site since that is about 85% of the posts made on any given day.

Any replies to selling out, sucking up to the man and standing on the wrong side of the fence?

Old
Sat May 26, 2012, 01:11 AM
(#13)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker41673 View Post
Soon this will be a mod only site since that is about 85% of the posts made on any given day.

Any replies to selling out, sucking up to the man and standing on the wrong side of the fence?

I like these new mods, Joker. They seem very friendly. I've seen a bunch of posts from them helping direct people that might not have been here posting for a couple of years...

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com