Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Live Training /

Sunday 27th of May!!!

Old
Sunday 27th of May!!! - Wed May 23, 2012, 12:58 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hi All,

I'm going to be doing a double header on Sunday. First we will start with The Mail Bag! at 14ET. This is where I will answer questions submitted by YOU (the PSO membership). Anything poker related is fair game, live or online play, different games, home games, etc... any questions you may have now is the time! They will be presented anonymously during the class. To submit a question for the Mail Bag, you can PM me here on the site or email the question to Dave@mypokerschoolonline.com. Please send them in ASAP!

Directly following this class I'll be hosting The Sunday Special - Home Games! The last time I hosted a home games Sunday special we opened up some play chip cash game tables and I played 3 tables with the participants, discussing interesting spots that came up. There was a ton of positive feedback from this, so I'm planning to do it like this again! In this Sunday Special we will do all play chip buy ins and I will be opening various cash game tables for us as well as running some MTT action. I hope you can join us and come play with me.

Note: This will be held in the PSO Live Training Club, join instructions are here:

- Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab
- Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
- Enter my Club ID number: 549129
- Enter my Invitation Code: Lango123

I hope you can all make it out for Sunday Live Training with me.

Dave

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat May 26, 2012, 12:00 AM
(#2)
(Head Trainer)
Bump! Still time to get questions in for the Mail Bag session.

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Special KO a Mod Bonus - Sat May 26, 2012, 01:10 AM
(#3)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
I'll be playing in all 3 of the games and to whomever takes me out, they will get a special 5k play chip bounty.

Good luck to anyone trying.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun May 27, 2012, 02:14 PM
(#4)
BronzeStar
It's not letting me reg to either of the live trainings today. I click reg as participant and it just refreshes the page.

edit: nevermind. Looks like it just took a couple minutes for it to show me as signed up. Goofy.

Old
Sun May 27, 2012, 04:53 PM
(#5)
I play late at night and sleep late on weekends. As much as I want to be a participant in Lango's and JD's instructional stuff I need the sack time. Missed it again today. Got in 2 minutes before Lango shut it down.

I know it can be valuable stuff. The short duration Team Speak time I had a while back with JD exposed two things I wasn't aware of. Anyway, I'll keep trying.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com