Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

hey guys and girls america?

Old
hey guys and girls america? - Wed May 23, 2012, 09:32 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
hi all,not been on for a while to make a post but still have read some stuff.

anyway does anyone or as anyone heard of the status of the americans yet, will they return to pokerstars as time seems to be dragging in their return?, is any one in america doing anything about it or is that it?

Either way I feel offended that this as gone on so long and the yanks are missing from the tables,does not seem right that i can still play and they can not on here.

Old
Thu May 24, 2012, 06:21 AM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2011
Last I heard, there was a piece of legislation being put through the works in Nevada that might also pave the way for the rest of the US to return, but that was a while back and I haven't heard anything since.

Do wonder however, will this alleged sale of Full Tilt to PS help matters?

Old
Thu May 24, 2012, 07:48 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
I think if PS buys FT and they pay all the Americans, then this will help a lot to bring online poker back to the Americans.

Having said that, I don't believe that the American gov't will allow online poker until they are sure that they will get their full share of the profits. It's all about the money, once they get their share, I'm sure the Americans will be more tthan happy to belly up to the trough.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com