Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Women's Sunday Qualifier's Discussion

Old
Women's Sunday Qualifier's Discussion - Thu May 24, 2012, 05:14 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)

PokerStars Weekly Women’s Tournament Every Sunday

Sunday is the biggest day of the week for online poker tournaments, and now female PokerStars players have their very own exclusive big-money event. The Women’s Sunday runs every week at 14:30 ET, with a guaranteed prize pool of $10,000!

The tournament has a direct buy-in of $55, but you can win your seat for less with satellites running every day, starting from $2.20. You can even enter for free with the weekly freeroll qualifier every Saturday at 13:00 ET.

As an added bonus, there will be a Team PokerStars Pro playing every week, each with a $50 bounty on their head. This means that you not only get to play and chat alongside names like Liv Boeree, Fatima Moreira de Melo and Celina Lin, but you also earn cash if you knock them out of the tournament (not sure which player’s are Team Pros? They can be identified by a red spade logo next to their name in the tournament lobby and at the tables). Don’t miss out on playing what looks set to be the biggest women-only tournament anywhere online. Qualify now!

How to Play the Women’s Sunday

The Women’s Sunday takes place every Sunday at 14:30 ET, with a guaranteed prize pool of $10,000. You can buy-in directly for $55, or win your seat via any of the daily satellites running at the times and dates listed below.

Buy-In Dates Times
Free + $1 Rebuy Saturdays 13:00 ET
$2.20 + Rebuy Daily 13:30 ET & 19:30 ET
$5.50 Daily 15:30 ET & 21:30 ET
$11 Daily 16:30 ET

To buy-in or register for a satellite, open the PokerStars lobby, click ‘Tourney’ & ‘All’.
Please Note:
Team Pro Bounties: All bounties will be credited within 48 hours of each Women’s Sunday tournament.
General: All PokerStars Women tournaments are restricted to female players only. In matters regarding a winner’s eligibility, PokerStars Management decision is final.
Check out the PokerStars Blog for the latest news and reports from the Women’s Sunday and other PokerStars Women events.
Contact support@pokerstars.com if you have any questions about the Women’s Sunday tournament.

Also you are welcome to leave any comments or feedback you may have here in this Discussion Thread.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu May 24, 2012, 07:38 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
I play these tourneys regularly, and there is no 2.20 rebuy on Sunday. Monday or Tuesday at 18:30pm CT. These tourneys disappeared a while ago, I believe I made a thread about this a long time ago.

That said, these sattys are still very good value, and I encourage all the women of PSonline to play.

Old
Thu May 24, 2012, 08:07 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hi Joy,

Cheers for the info, I'll check it out!

And we would love to see one of our female members here at PSO win big in a Women's Sunday event!

Go for it!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu May 24, 2012, 11:16 PM
(#4)
I just won another $55.00 satty entry, these games offer real value to someone trying to build a BR. They have certainly boosted my BR!!

PS. Also picked up a Sunday Storm ticket in a 5 + Rebuy FPP satty - check out the sattys, they can be very lucrative.

Last edited by joy7108; Thu May 24, 2012 at 11:23 PM..

Old
Thu May 24, 2012, 11:21 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by joy7108 View Post
I just won another $55.00 satty entry, these games offer real value to someone trying to build a BR. They have certainly boosted my BR!!

Great job Joy!

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
half price womens sunday - Mon Jun 04, 2012, 04:24 PM
(#6)
Since: Jan 2012
BronzeStar
it will be interesting to see the satellites more seats great ps

Old
Mon Jun 04, 2012, 06:14 PM
(#7)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi coldturkey28!

Welcome to the forum. Here is a link to help get you familiar with the options that PSO has to offer.

We also have a community home game and also a women's section of the forum.

Good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Women's Sunday Satties - Mon Jul 30, 2012, 07:16 PM
(#8)
I've been trying to get this question answered for a while now, no one seems to be able to answer. According to the web page, there should be daily satellites for the Women's Sunday Tournament as follows:

$2.20 + Rebuy 13:30 ET and 19:30 ET
$5.50 15:30 ET and 21:30 ET

The $2.20R isn't scheduled at all today or tomorrow, and both of them have been missing at 19:30 ET on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday for a while now. I sent an email to support today (again) and got the following response:

Hello Joy,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please note that unfortunately we do not have any information
about this tournaments, if they are coming back and when. Sorry
for the inconvenience.

We have forwarded your idea to our Poker Room Management Team for
their review.

Please keep in mind that we receive thousands of emails
containing ideas, suggestions and feedback each month, so
unfortunately we cannot respond on the merits of every one.
However, we read every single email and give each suggestion
careful consideration.

We really appreciate the time you have taken to suggest
improvements to PokerStars. Many of the features in our software
were developed following suggestions received from our players.

Please let us know if you have any other ideas or questions, and
thanks for playing at PokerStars!

Can someone answer my question?? Is this a scheduling error that no one has noticed, or have they changed the times without telling anyone??

Old
Mon Jul 30, 2012, 07:23 PM
(#9)
Since: Feb 2010
oops

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com