Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

HUK AT FOXWOODS

Old
HUK AT FOXWOODS - Sat Nov 16, 2002, 09:37 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
I know I have not been on here for a while but I have to say that I have been keeping up with the performance of HUK at the WPF.

I am now going off to read everything that has already been posted but before I do , let me just say that the lineup I saw yesterday when I entered the final 45 or so players was as good a line up as I have EVER seen in any poker tournament including the WSOP main event.

I do not yet know exactly how HUK got to the last nine and how he played. I do know that I would like to congratulate HUK on what has to be the greatest poker result for anyone involved in PokerSchool Online to date.

HUK, I am proud of the finish and I cannot wait to hear all about it. When you post on this forum please be sure to copy me so that I see it as soon as everyone else does. I also think that this deserves something else in the way of "stardom" in the school. I will have to talk to Megan to see how we are going to present the greatest achievers in the school. We obviously need some kind of Hall of Fame. You WILL be the first player in it based on this finish.

Be Lucky

Mark

p.s. I suppose it will be beers on you in Tunica then :lol:

Old
Sat Nov 16, 2002, 09:51 AM
(#2)
Deleted user
great ideal mark

Old
Sat Nov 16, 2002, 09:56 AM
(#3)
Deleted user
What, the beers in Tunica?

Old
Sat Nov 16, 2002, 01:08 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
depraved won over 40k at foxwoods...great showing by the PSO contingent...

Old
Sat Nov 16, 2002, 08:10 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
Huk deserves lots of Kudos and so does Depraved, but let's not forget about Perry "The Baiter" Friedman's performance at last years WSOP. He took first place in an O/8 event and won somewhere in the neighborhood of $175,000.

Congrats again Huk. I'm so thrilled for you.

Peace, Starrs

Old
Sun Nov 17, 2002, 03:03 AM
(#6)
Deleted user
I only just realized about depraved having won an event.

I am working on phase 3 of our business plan and that has somewhat taken over my life for the past 4-5 months. Some of you may have noticed

I am going to be talking to the team on Monday to see how we are going to acknowledge the top performances of PokerSchool players.

Congrats to both of you on these great results. My dream is starting to come true and I have been too busy to notice...................... whats wrong with that ?? :roll:

Be Lucky

Mark

Old
Sun Nov 17, 2002, 03:09 AM
(#7)
Deleted user
Phase three would be????

I'm not holding my breath

Old
Sun Nov 17, 2002, 03:19 AM
(#8)
Deleted user
Very exciting for me actually

Old
Tue Nov 19, 2002, 06:52 PM
(#9)
Deleted user
What this has done is got all of us wannabes thinking, I can do that, it will make us all push harder to be the next Huk, he is an awesome player, we all knew that, but how many of those other 44 players did, well they do now.

We are all fighting to get out into the big bad world and prove ourseves......and yes the signs are there, the dream of tournies dominated by school or ex-school players will become a reality, and will be as imfamous as the hendon mob

CLAY 'wish I lived in the states' Knight

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com