Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Sng quiz reward

Old
Sng quiz reward - Fri May 25, 2012, 03:29 AM
(#1)
Since: May 2012
Hello, what bonus code i have to use to receive that tickets? pokerschool1 or STAR600 is not working. I passed the quiz test and this will be my 1st deposit. Thank you.

Old
Fri May 25, 2012, 04:47 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Hi doagabogdan. Welcome to PSO and the PSO forum.
If you are having trouble with getting the bonus code to work you should contact support@pokerstars.com by email if you have any questions about PokerStars deposit bonuses. I noticed you left out the seecond s in the STARS600 bonus code in your post. Did you do that when you entered the code for the bonus? The information on the sng bonus can be found here.http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...Quiz-Promotion

An overview of the features contained in the forum is available here..

Good luck
Doug

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Last edited by bearxing; Fri May 25, 2012 at 05:13 AM..

Old
Fri May 25, 2012, 05:16 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by doagabogdan View Post
Hello, what bonus code i have to use to receive that tickets? pokerschool1 or STAR600 is not working. I passed the quiz test and this will be my 1st deposit. Thank you.
Hi doagabogdan,

Like Bearxing said if you cannot get these codes to work contact Support and they will help you out.

The codes you mentioned however are for two different promotions.

The code 'pokerschool1' is for the Sit n' Go promotion offered by PokerSchoolOnline which you asked about.... all the info you need on that can be found right HERE

The code 'STARS600' is for the Deposit Bonus promotion offered by PokerStars.... all the info on that one can be found HERE

Have a look at these and they should answer your queries, if not post back here and we'll help you out.

Great to see you here at PSO!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com