Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

help!

Old
help! - Fri May 25, 2012, 04:17 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
hi mods was there a mod on here who can help me with pokerstars client problem?
i have full internet connection and the network test saying 100 percent conection,i have reinstalled client twice but still will not get past where it says updating any ideas?

Old
Fri May 25, 2012, 04:22 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi holdemace!

The best recommendation I can give is to contact support@pokerstars.com and explain to them what's happening. I've never had anything like that ever happen to me.

Good luck.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri May 25, 2012, 04:32 PM
(#3)
Since: Nov 2011
thx m8t will do then it is a strange one

Old
Sat May 26, 2012, 01:07 AM
(#4)
BronzeStar
Sounds like a server re-set or a crash on the PStars end of things. Those usually get fixed quick and there are Twitter messages sent out about them when they happen.

Gotta give PStars credit for being way upfront about any possible software client problems.

Old
hy - Wed Jun 06, 2012, 09:48 AM
(#5)
Since: Aug 2011
i have one situation, i have 3 tickets for saturday and sunday weekly tournaments,i go on this two tournaments and register,now i want knew,what with third card,this third card be valid next week or not?

Old
Wed Jun 06, 2012, 10:28 AM
(#6)
Hi miamia78. Welcome to the PSO forum. There is an overview of the many features we have here. If the tickets you have are for the astronomer's free roll round two, they do not expire, and you can use them for the Saturday or Sunday of your choice.

Good luck on the felt
Doug

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com