Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

???

Old
??? - Sat May 26, 2012, 06:08 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2011
this may seem a strange or morbid question,
what happens to the funds in the account if a player becomes deceased and they have a large amount of money in their account?

Old
Sat May 26, 2012, 06:52 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Hi Milehigh0874

What a good question, i suspect that many of our members have the same thoughts.

My best suggestion is to contact PokerStars support. Just to remind you, You can do this by clicking on help in the main PokerStars lobby, and then selecting Contact support. a drop down menu will appear giving choices of subject, i would select cashier, and put your question to them, im sure they will be happy to help you.

Hope this helps. But please PM me if you need further help.

Good luck

Tony

Old
Sat May 26, 2012, 10:51 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
The most important thing is to make sure your executor knows where you have assets or liabilities. A good way is to have an up to date list in a safety deposit box in a bank that your executor knows about. Your executor will then contact everybody and will have to provide whatever documentation each individual institution requires to settle the estate.

Doug

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat May 26, 2012, 01:19 PM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by milehigh0874 View Post
this may seem a strange or morbid question,
what happens to the funds in the account if a player becomes deceased and they have a large amount of money in their account?

Howard Lederer and Chris Ferguson grab it and blow it all on hookers,coke and Cristal.

Old
Sat May 26, 2012, 02:55 PM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
Not that im advocating violence but someone should hunt those two down and feed them to the fish. Just sayin.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com