Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

Had to have a laugh about this...

Old
Had to have a laugh about this... - Sun May 27, 2012, 12:12 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2010
Let the sickness begin!!

Here is the situation, $4.50 180 man, 10 people left so on the FT bubble. This hans happened

I'm okay with that, part of his 45% equity is hitting an out on the river, and also I am still in it. I had no time to think about any of that, because this was the very next hand

Maybe I shouldn't have called for the Q on the river... So I was out in 10th place. It was just so sickening that I didn't get affected by it, all I could do was laugh about it.

I also had some $2.50 90 mans going at the same time, can't remember much about the players left and my position, I think the bubble had just burst (so 12 people left), maybe a hand or 2 before. This hand was 3 minutes after my 2 river beats from the $4.50.

Why dealer, why!! Anyway just thought I would share these with people, I thought other people could stare and laugh in disbelief with me. I ended up coming 7th in this $2.50 as well! And here is the brag, through all of that I ended up winning one of the other $2.50 90 mans that I played, when it got down to 4, the other 3 all had VPIPs over 30 and were all so loose and passive, my favourite kind of opp..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com