Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Software & Videos & Literature /

How to show your hand

Old
How to show your hand - Sun May 27, 2012, 11:27 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2011
Hello,
I cannot find in the tutorial how to show 1 or two cards if it does not com to a show down.

As a standard I have checked all the boxes

What do I need to adjust so that I can show sometimes one or two cards.

Thanks for answering!

Old
Sun May 27, 2012, 11:43 AM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2010
BronzeStar
uncheck the 3rd option

Old
Sun May 27, 2012, 11:44 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi Barlin63!

Unclick the first 3, then when you want to show one card, click on the card and you will see an eye on the bottom of it.... then hit 'show cards'. If you hit show cards and none are marked, then both will show.

Hope this helps.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun May 27, 2012, 01:34 PM
(#4)
Since: Feb 2011
i would uncheck them all. then u have total control at any point. and john tells u how to show 1 and or 2.. gl out there

May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com