Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

To the PSO Network Executive

Old
To the PSO Network Executive - Mon May 28, 2012, 12:45 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
To the PSO Network Executive,

I've asked that question before and never got a true answer, just the run around, so here I go again.

On other sites, lets take the German site as an example. They have promotions or activities that we don't have, such as:
http://www.intellipoker.de/articles/...r-2012#content

WHY CAN'T WE HAVE SUCH TOURNAMENTS????

Is it because you're not interested in putting hours in making this site attractive?
Is it because you don't have the staff or the right people to think of such activities?
Is it because there's not enough people or traffic on this site? (I know the answer to this one..lol)
I've mentioned in another post how to increase traffic here, but in one ear and out the other.

This was your answer from 3 months ago, hope you have a more intelligent, interesting and encouraging answer this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSO Admin View Post
Promotions:
- There are global promotions and market or language specific promotions. The language specific ones can't be simply copy-pasted across languages. We have tried this in the past and some promotions simply work only with certain markets. So there is a "try and error" aspect to it which has to be used to evaluate the value for the members and also for the business.
- Also some promotions grow from forums and are then being supported. In .IT and .DE for example the "Team League" or "Community Battle"...in PSO this is the "Cowboy Challenge" and "Cowboy's Corral". Feel free to point our attention at forum activities that you wish to be supported.
- Keep in mind that looking at the result of one single attempt of a promotion does not give us a good sample size to make a decision about the future of this promotion. We need to look at a bit more data to make decisions about altering aspects. This can take a few months, of course.

Christin
The comment in red doesn't exist anymore. So, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR US LATELY? (as an activity as mentioned above like other sites)

PS. Here's a hint, you need to invest money to attract players, not just freerollers. Here's another, you need to make the forum interesting and very busy. (I already gave you an idea on how to do that) Here's one more, SHOW your face more often.

Old
Tue May 29, 2012, 04:21 AM
(#2)
Since: May 2010
(Administrator)
WhiteStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
To the PSO Network Executive,
I've asked that question before and never got a true answer, just the run around, so here I go again.
On other sites, lets take the German site as an example. They have promotions or activities that we don't have, such as:
Hello Sandtrap,

Thank you for your feedback.

In relation to promotions here at PSO. Our last promotion, the SCOOP Warm Up ended nine days ago on May 20th last.

Our next promotion is coming up very shortly and will be announced in due course. Also of course there are the regular weekly and monthly Promotions offered.

At PokerSchoolOnline we continually strive to make improvements and offer our members a better experience. All suggestions, as always, are very welcome.

Thanks again!

Team PokerSchoolOnline - Administration

Old
Tue May 29, 2012, 07:21 AM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
...meanwhile you got the awesome promotion knockout festival with over $3 added by PSO!!
I'm sorry i'm being sarcastic,i completely agree with sandtrap.I'm grateful to PSO for all the money i got from the league but these promotions are becoming worse as time goes by...Just a reminder we had 1k added tournament and a satellite to the sunday milion at the beginning.Instead making even better promotions because of thousands of new members all we got now is a cra*py knockout festival.I'm sorry if i somehow offended you but this is the reallity and i want changes.

Old
Tue May 29, 2012, 10:00 AM
(#4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSO Admin View Post
Hello Sandtrap,

Thank you for your feedback.

In relation to promotions here at PSO. Our last promotion, the SCOOP Warm Up ended nine days ago on May 20th last.

Our next promotion is coming up very shortly and will be announced in due course. Also of course there are the regular weekly and monthly Promotions offered.

At PokerSchoolOnline we continually strive to make improvements and offer our members a better experience. All suggestions, as always, are very welcome.

Thanks again!
Here we go with the run around again
Did you take the time to read my post?

The promotion you are talking about is available to all PSO's (German, Spanish, etc)
I'm talking about other set ups that others have and WE DON'T
Let me guide you, Click here:

Someone did take the time and create it, so WHY NOT here?
The mechanics are already done, all you need to do is translate it.

PS. If suggestions, as always, are very welcome, why haven't you done anything yet about this subject and the forum? Ideas were given to you over 3 months ago and still nothing, ONLY the run around and in one ear and out the other,

Old
Tue May 29, 2012, 10:52 AM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hello,

As stated above a new promotion will be announced very shortly.

Stayed tuned!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue May 29, 2012, 11:40 AM
(#6)
Thanks Royal, but I would like them to answer me and on the specific subject I posted. I'm still not being answered properly, just getting the run around as usual.

Old
Tue May 29, 2012, 02:23 PM
(#7)
Since: Jan 2011
Ur beatin a dead horse, Sand...

We're like... the unwanted platform...

intelli.de thinks Canada is part of the United States...

South America always had connections wid intelli.es...

Guessin a "Ban" is on the horizon...

"Spam"... I'd imagine...

BUT...

the Drunk Tanks ROCK...

and...

Lango is the best!!!

Last edited by EasyChips4U; Tue May 29, 2012 at 04:45 PM.. Reason: typo

Old
Tue May 29, 2012, 06:02 PM
(#8)
Since: Mar 2011
so are you saying if i move to spain and by a villa i can be a part of intelli sp nar al stick with the tankers thx.

Old
Thu May 31, 2012, 11:40 AM
(#9)
Since: May 2011
If you think about it, a place like this should be HUGE. But people that come here don't stay for very long and that must be due to something. It feels like this place is "just here" and not much is happening. There are a few people (you know who you are) that are doing their best to keep this running and you can tell that they really want it to, and so do we.

You get out what you put in. Stop the fascism and lack of commitment and you will see more people taking part of PSO.

Old
re post - Thu May 31, 2012, 01:01 PM
(#10)
Since: Aug 2011
the forum seemed a lot more active when the promo for the big tourney ticket prize package was running and you had to be active for a chance to win it,could be a coincedence but from memory the forum dropped off when that promo ended

Old
Fri Jun 01, 2012, 04:11 AM
(#11)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Seems like somethings never change.

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Old
Tue Jun 26, 2012, 08:40 AM
(#12)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
***Closed***

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com