Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

PS's plans for Android/IPod app

Old
PS's plans for Android/IPod app - Wed May 30, 2012, 05:35 PM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2011
Just wondering what, if any, improvements pokerstars plans on introducing to the android app.

Personally, whilst I do give Stars big kudos for making it very slick and glitch free, there is a fair amount of room for improvements, and things that i wouldn't mind being added, but I'll spare you from right now, unless PS is actually interested enough.

Old
Wed May 30, 2012, 09:15 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hi havocofsmeg,

I guess improvements like all products will be an on-going process as PokerStars gains feedback from users etc.

I'd recommend drawing up a list of suggestions and emailing it to their support, always a good idea to give feedback and they would welcome it.

For those that haven't seen it yet here is a link to some Frequently Asked Questions regarding PokerStars Mobile that might help some members here.

Let us know here in the Forum too what your experiences of it are so far.... You might already have overcome some difficulties that may help another out.

I'd love to know just how many of our members are using PokerStars Mobile since it was rolled out...

Anyways, for now I wish everyone good luck on the felt, be it Live, at home on your PC or mobile while downhill skiing on the Alps

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Last edited by royalraise85; Thu May 31, 2012 at 04:54 AM..

Old
Wed May 30, 2012, 10:37 PM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2010
I am using it but not much but i want it to have the bet sizing option if possible so when i shift from my laptop to my Motorola XOOM, i can do the same bet sizing.

Old
Thu May 31, 2012, 03:29 PM
(#4)
Since: Mar 2012
Post your feedback on mobile improvements here and I'll make sure they're directed to our Mobile department. As with any of our offerings, PokerStars welcomes customer feedback and is interested in hearing ways in which we can improve your experience. .

PokerStars VIP Coordinator - Dylan

Old
Thu May 31, 2012, 04:42 PM
(#5)
Thanks Raiser & Dylan.

Well, like i said, i cant complain about what the app has now, its just things that I'd like to see added. I'll add more if I think of them but here's my first thoughts:

- Tournament info: description, blind levels, blind times, vpp's obtained from buy in, payout structure, etc (actually surprised it didn't have this from the get go)

- Player tickets: I.e what tourny tickets are credited to my account

- Cashier: explains itself, but I really don't expect this soon, if at all, really.

- Table themes: little variety is always nice to have.

- vpp store: wouldn't mind that Sunday storm ticket once I have the fpp for it.

Like I say, just more functionality along the lines of the desktop software.

Don't really expect to get all due to tech limitations (or any) but hey, you asked!

Old
Thu May 31, 2012, 04:46 PM
(#6)
Ooh, and home games, too

Old
Thu May 31, 2012, 06:31 PM
(#7)
Great, I've just passed these along for review and consideration.

Thanks for the feedback!

Old
Fri Jun 01, 2012, 03:09 AM
(#8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSVIPRep View Post
Great, I've just passed these along for review and consideration.

Thanks for the feedback!

Old
Sun Jun 10, 2012, 03:47 PM
(#9)
OK, few more ideas, should be the last of them..

- Player notes, both writing the and using ones you've already made on the desktop software

- Player search, when who your looking for is in an MTT, your told what tournament they're in, but that's it, your not taken to the table. Heck, your not even told what tale they're at.

- More variants, wouldn't mind plating some 2-7 or 5 card draw.

- Calling moderators, because no one likes being called a f****r, or not being able to report collusion, etc

- Player image block, don't you hate being distracted by some of them...

- The options bar that's just above the chat box in the desktop version, wouldn't mind seeing my stats or info

- Better game search filters, the ones on Android suck in comparison to the desktop versions.

Old
Mon Jun 11, 2012, 12:54 PM
(#10)
Passing these on. Thanks again!

Old
Mon Jun 11, 2012, 02:01 PM
(#11)
Thanks for passing them on

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com