Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

At 2NL a funny thing happened today.

Old
At 2NL a funny thing happened today. - Thu May 31, 2012, 11:42 AM
(#1)
Since: May 2011
Hi,

Trying to get to grips with full ring cash games and in the first hand at 2NL a funny thing happened.

Have you ever been in the BB with a terrible hand and just want to throw it away. Sitting with 92o nearly a Brunson I'm thinking "great start".

Well this happened and I actually felt sorry for the op'. Value, value and value.

Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

Last edited by ForrestFive; Thu May 31, 2012 at 11:49 AM.. Reason: first hand

Old
Thu May 31, 2012, 12:29 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hey Forrest!

When I'm in the BB, I like when the opps let me do this. Honestly, i'll never feel sorry for an opp in this situation as it's their own fault for not raising preflop, as with 29, there's no way that I'd call a preflop raise. Take all the big blind specials that you can get.

Good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu May 31, 2012, 07:04 PM
(#3)
Since: May 2011
Thanks John,

Yes don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Take the free cards and who knows what can happen.

Good game last Sunday in PSO live training. Nearly gotcha bounty.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com