Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Challenges & Battleground & Member Blogs /

blogg 5, i thought i would share this with my freinds

Old
blogg 5, i thought i would share this with my freinds - Fri Jun 01, 2012, 11:02 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
I have not blogged for a while,but again my head as been in a pickled mess. A few years back when i started on here i started off ok,sadly my mum passed away and it had adverse aeffect on my game.
Recently I had got over it and with help and conversation managed to pull myself out of a rut and started to bring my game to the tables.

Then omg sadly my father passed away suddenly sending my great Bankroll i had achieved back down to the micro grinding.

Excuses yes i suppose,I should off just not played,but on promising my mum and dad i would make something with my life,getting myself and my kids a better living situation was compelled to play.
So sitting here im thinking, i have promises to keep,so i think its time to stop feeling so sorry for myself and commit to that promise.
I have not deposited for time,i have a small BR left and am sure i can do it again,touch wood wish me luck,
may the poker gods be with me

Old
Sat Jun 30, 2012, 11:03 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2012
Im sure you can mate, I lost my own mother too cancer two months ago and it does make you do stupid things, for me it was gambling on horses that i never did before as i wanted a quick few bucks to be made to help with funeral expense but as they say

Never play tired,drunk, or depressed

Old
Sat Jun 30, 2012, 11:11 AM
(#3)
thx m8t only just noticed your post sorry and my best wishes to you mate and hope we get them on the tables hey.

Old
Tue Jul 03, 2012, 05:25 AM
(#4)
BronzeStar
Sorry to hear that m8 me and holdem me bro know extactly how ya feel, i have only just noticed this blogg, i did my own yesterday and mentioned my mum and dad, i'm sorry to say guys this feeling might last years so god help our game, i wake up sometimes at 4-5 a.m thinking about my parents and it makes me feel sick and then the day just goes down bank from there i have no clue how to play poker at the moment which is something i have mentioned in my first blog called emotional control and reads, perhaps i should be taking a year or two off poker who knows. I have known for a while the day would come with my parents getting on a bit in age, but wow does it really have to hurt this much? I have to stay strong and look cold being the new head of the family and i dont want to make my son feel bad he,s turning 16 a delicate age, wow guys, i have got a rant on here i guess it shows just how my mindset is, any advise would be gold at this point guys.

Paul.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com