Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Off-Topic Discussions /

poker stars wins best place to work

Old
poker stars wins best place to work - Fri Jun 01, 2012, 02:33 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
The Great Place to Work Institute recently announced that PokerStars is one of the best places to work at in the United Kingdom.

PokerStars, the largest online poker site in the world, has over 1,200 employees from all over the world. Half of this workforce is based in the Isle of Man and in London. The Great Place to Work Institute conducted an employee survey before presenting the award, and according to the results of this survey, PokerStars employees are highly satisfied.

Lynn Hunter, director of human resources at PokerStars, said, “This is the first time we’ve participated in the Great Place to Work survey, so it’s especially gratifying to know that our efforts are contributing to the success of our business, and that employees consider PokerStars to be a Great Place to Work.”

PokerStars not only employs people from all over the world, but also offers them several opportunities for development and employee benefits. Speaking about PokerStars’ employment strategy, Ms. Hunter said that the online poker company, which is growing at a rapid pace, makes sure that its workers are nurtured, supported, and rewarded because it is aware that retaining a loyal and dedicated workforce is essential for its success.

Ever since its launch in September 11, 2001, PokerStars has grown into a mammoth online poker business. Today, over 49 million online poker players worldwide have real play accounts at PokerStars, and around a quarter of them can be found playing online poker there at any given time.

PokerStars also has to its credits several industry awards and has broken several records. The Spring Championship of Online Poker (SCOOP) of this year turned out to be another record-breaker online poker tournament at PokerStars as more than half a million poker players took part and won their share of a $65 million prize pool. has any red this article from bankroll boost yet?

Old
Fri Jun 01, 2012, 06:10 PM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronh1967 View Post
Ever since its launch in September 11, 2001, PokerStars has grown into a mammoth online poker business. Today, over 49 million online poker players worldwide have real play accounts at PokerStars, and around a quarter of them can be found playing online poker there at any given time
Really? 12.5 million?? Well .com rarely achieves more than 300k at any one time, so could someone tell me where these missing 12 million are playing???

Old
Sat Jun 02, 2012, 01:03 AM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman61 View Post
Really? 12.5 million?? Well .com rarely achieves more than 300k at any one time, so could someone tell me where these missing 12 million are playing???

At my house

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com