Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

vpp level

Old
vpp level - Sun Jun 03, 2012, 04:36 PM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2011
BronzeStar
Can you gain vpp points in ring games. When I play sitngo I notice you gain some points(which is not alot) so I wanted to know if you do gain points with ring games then how much?

Old
Sun Jun 03, 2012, 04:51 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
**moved to better fitting forum JWK24***

Hi dopplerboyf5!

Yes, you definitely can gain vpp's from cash ring games. The number that you will get are based on the number of players and the amount you put into the pot. Here's a link to how the numbers are determined.

Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Jun 04, 2012, 07:20 AM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2011
It takes ages generating even 1 VPP in 1c/2c cash tables and that's probably why you've never noticed them. In contrast a $1.50 regular speed STT will generate over 1VPP.

Every time you donate money to PS through the rake you get a little back as in VPPs. It might not be much but it mounts up

Old
Mon Jun 04, 2012, 11:16 AM
(#4)
Since: Mar 2012
VPPs earned is calculated in relation to the amount you contribute be it in a ring game or Tournament/SitnGo fee. For every $1 of rake contributed, you earn 5.5 VPPs except for Full Ring cash games in which you earn 6 VPPs per $1 of rake.

PokerStars VIP Coordinator - Dylan

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com