Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Where Have You Done It! - Official Entry Thread

Old
Where Have You Done It! - Official Entry Thread - Mon Jun 04, 2012, 09:21 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
WHERE HAVE YOU DONE IT - WIN SOME MTT TICKETS

To celebrate the recent roll-out of PokerStars Mobile we here at PokerSchoolonline are running a little competition to promote both PokerStars Mobile and also our Facebook and Twitter social media pages.

You'll find the full details of this competition in the NEWS THREAD.

Prizes

1st Place - MTT Ticket Package
1 x $22 MTT Ticket, 1 x $11 MTT Ticket, 3 x $5.50 MTT Tickets

2nd Place - MTT Ticket Package
1 x $11 MTT Ticket, 2 x $5.50 MTT Ticket

3rd Prize - MTT Ticket Package
3 x $5.50 MTT Tickets

Please post your entries here in this thread and good luck to all who enter!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Last edited by royalraise85; Mon Jun 04, 2012 at 09:25 AM..

Old
Wed Jun 06, 2012, 09:59 AM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2011
ChromeStar
it's a shame because I don't have a phone compatable for the Pokerstars app.

Old
Wed Jun 06, 2012, 12:22 PM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2011
i can't do it anywhere! since pokerstars wont let the worthless US market download it

May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Old
Wed Jun 06, 2012, 12:57 PM
(#4)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
My out of date phone doesn't let me download anything to it. Thing is so old Doyle Brunson probably used it when he was a kid!...lol

ergo, no mobile poker for me.

Old
Thumbs up
Wed Jun 06, 2012, 02:14 PM
(#5)
Since: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stakehorse75 View Post
My out of date phone doesn't let me download anything to it. Thing is so old Doyle Brunson probably used it when he was a kid!...lol

ergo, no mobile poker for me.

Is the the big new promotion we have been told to eagerly await?

Internet poker on a mobile phone? What will they think of next! Mine does texts and calls - and I keep it turned off 98% of the time and have no credit on it anyway.

And don't get me started on 'social networking'!!!

How about a promotion at PSO that goes back to the basics of rewarding people for learning activities, improving their game, adding value to the site, taking on a challenge?

This is frankly a bit crass and may be fun for some but is meaningless as a POKERSCHOOL learning promotion - OK so you want to promote the site via the current members - but I am not sure this is the way to go about it.

That's my whinge over - I'm off to borrow a phone and take some pics....

Good luck all

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan

Old
Wed Jun 06, 2012, 02:22 PM
(#6)

And I can lend you an instamatic camera Edinfree

Old
Wed Jun 06, 2012, 02:26 PM
(#7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovalman View Post

And I can lend you an instamatic camera Edinfree

Great - but where did you find this picture of my grandson?

Ed

Old
Wed Jun 06, 2012, 03:15 PM
(#8)
Been giving this some thought, worryingly. Couple of ideas, just need to figure out the fine points, practicality and, of course, a camera man. Not sure if I'll even enter. I'll see.

Old
Wed Jun 06, 2012, 03:55 PM
(#9)
(Community Coordinator)
Hi Guys,

It's just a bit of fun, a couple of free tickets, that's all.

Each Month we will try and do something fun to promote our social media sites and award a few tickets for it, better than nothing

PSO will be running a larger promotion based on the WSOP and details of this will be announced towards the end of the month. Can't say much more as everythings not in place yet and I thank you guys for understanding this.

Again, this small promo is just a bit of fun for those members that are interested and if we could keep this thread on topic that would be great!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Jun 06, 2012, 04:06 PM
(#10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalraise85 View Post
Hi Guys,

It's just a bit of fun, a couple of free tickets, that's all.

Each Month we will try and do something fun to promote our social media sites and award a few tickets for it, better than nothing

PSO will be running a larger promotion based on the WSOP and details of this will be announced towards the end of the month. Can't say much more as everythings not in place yet and I thank you guys for understanding this.

Again, this small promo is just a bit of fun for those members that are interested and if we could keep this thread on topic that would be great!

Raiser

It's all good Raiser - anything that adds value to being a member here is very welcome - and this could produce some very fun stuff that I will be (well slightly) interested in - sorry if I was negative Just been hoping for some promotions/challenges to play poker in rather than to socially network / promote PSO in.

The WSOP promo sounds like it could be a real good un and I am really looking forward to it.

Good luck all

Old
Wed Jun 06, 2012, 05:18 PM
(#11)
Are we allowed to enter more than one picture? Like I said, got a couple of ideas.

Old
Wed Jun 06, 2012, 06:00 PM
(#12)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by havocofsmeg View Post
Are we allowed to enter more than one picture? Like I said, got a couple of ideas.
As many as you wish

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Jun 06, 2012, 06:00 PM
(#13)
Since: Dec 2010
I did it in Hospital, While waiting 2 days for surgery to re-attach my finger.
But they couldn't save it, so they chopped it off.
*** Entry Not Accepted ***

Last edited by royalraise85; Sat Jun 23, 2012 at 05:06 AM.. Reason: sorry Chuckky, hope your finger gets better :)

Old
Sat Jun 23, 2012, 01:45 AM
(#14)
OK all you mobile app users.

About $90 of tickets up for grabs - and as far as I can see, no valid entries for this competition yet!

So I thought I would bump this as there is less than a week to go......

(Also - have to say I am quite pleased that I am obviously not the only Luddite on this site!)

Old
Sat Jun 23, 2012, 05:03 AM
(#15)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdinFreeMan View Post
OK all you mobile app users.
About $90 of tickets up for grabs
Right on Ed!

Don't use mobile myself but if I did I'd jump at this!

For anyone that hasn't seen it yet here's what you have to do to qualify as an entry!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Jun 23, 2012, 10:11 AM
(#16)
After finally getting around to taking the snaps, I find out my camera has decided to drop dead on me, so that's my entry effectively scraped.

'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Old
Sat Jun 23, 2012, 11:20 AM
(#17)
Since: Jul 2010
Lolling at going Mobile. Until I read more into this thread this old thought Mobile was in Alabama! Silly me.

Gidee Up!

Old
Sat Jun 30, 2012, 06:41 AM
(#18)
(Community Coordinator)
***Closed***

Competition closed.

We'll announce details of another social media promotion early next week with some more tournament tickets up for grabs!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com