Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Tournament Section (MTTs & STTs) /

RANK GAME STATS Open League?

Old
RANK GAME STATS Open League? - Fri Jun 08, 2012, 10:57 AM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2011
As u can see by my own recorded stat's i have very/close even ranks? but many prem hand busted as few others but thats in 5500 (Abouts) and below!
(for this month, last month i had 4 great starts then AA etc busted , with out waiting till 1440plce(+)(out of 10000 OP per game& 100,000+ per month)
how can this be reversed, i have alot of similar ranks, just wondering can u see why im getting this and just by ranks is there anything i can improve( just by rank Stats/game place's)

Thank you Ad, All thee Best: thumbup:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg JUNE 12.JPG (45.8 KB, 8 views)

Last edited by 0HighTimes0; Fri Jun 08, 2012 at 11:12 AM..

Old
Fri Jun 08, 2012, 11:40 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi 0HighTimes0!

There really isn't much that one can tell from this (except that it doesn't look like there are too many really early busts and if there are any, I hope they were with premium hands, QQ+). The key to look at really are the hand histories, to see if there were any situations that were missed or misplayed.

Hope this helps.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Jun 09, 2012, 02:19 PM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2011
"if there are any, I hope they were with premium hands, QQ+"
yeap just at guess id say its about 2/3 or +50% that my AA/KK/QQ be win/losing and usually at worst times (before + points about 2400 rank) on river mostly, flush's / straights.
Just that as people that played OpenLeague know alot OPérs, play with just about any cards, so I cant complain i do win them more than average at times
Its, just waiting for prem hand then getting it busted just sucks LOL, as thee mind thinks of bad beats than, times do win with them
All thee best TY and take care

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com