Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

please help us part-playmoney players get higher stakes

View Poll Results: do u want higher stakes playmoney chips?
yes that would be very awsom 4 66.67%
yes please but no higher then 2k-4k maybe 1k-2k would be about the best 1 16.67%
NO! this should not be chnaged 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old
please help us part-playmoney players get higher stakes - Sun Jun 10, 2012, 04:50 PM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2012
BronzeStar
HELLO GUYS!

OK so recently i have been trying to get poker-stars to ad higher stakes in play money like 500-1000 or 5000-10000 best would be 2000-4000 not 200-400,
but as u can guess i only got reply's telling me that they will consider it and ........ all none-sense in my point of view. not like they would ever add something like that if its not many people who want it at 1 time so please guys! help me get higher stakes

all u have to do is vote in the pool thanks ahead!

also if u vote for no then please tell me why in this thread u think it should not be added, i currently don't see a reason

Last edited by tha-she; Sun Jun 10, 2012 at 04:57 PM..

Old
Mon Jun 11, 2012, 12:05 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
***moved to better fitting forum JWK24***

Hi tha-she!

I voted for no. The play money games are already full of players with no patience that don't want to play real poker. I play them all the time, as I'm in the US and can only play the play money tables. I think adding a higher value would only increase players shoving any 2 cards.

Good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com