there should be more freebuy freerolls

Old
Talking
there should be more freebuy freerolls - Mon Jun 11, 2012, 12:15 AM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2012
BronzeStar
Hi All

i was looking at the free-rolls PS has and thought it would be very nice if there be more free-buy free-rolls.

etc.
10$ prize-pool 2 cent re-buy unlimited for 60min. max 1000 players ( 1000 max OR ONLY 20 seconds or 30 seconds register-time with NO late reg of course so they arnt that long)

even if its just a 4$ starting pool or 1$ the main thing is the free entrance people will then build the prize-pool

the concept of this is if it is a free entry but with re-buy people who have nothing can get very easy money

Old
Mon Jun 11, 2012, 12:24 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
***moved to better fitting forum JWK24***

Hi tha-she!

For ideas that you have, you can e-mail ideas@pokerstars.com. They look at all of the e-mails that are sent and consider them when adding or modifying games.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Jun 11, 2012, 12:57 PM
(#3)
Since: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by tha-she View Post
Hi All

i was looking at the free-rolls PS has and thought it would be very nice if there be more free-buy free-rolls.

etc.
10$ prize-pool 2 cent re-buy unlimited for 60min. max 1000 players ( 1000 max OR ONLY 20 seconds or 30 seconds register-time with NO late reg of course so they arnt that long)

even if its just a 4$ starting pool or 1$ the main thing is the free entrance people will then build the prize-pool

the concept of this is if it is a free entry but with re-buy people who have nothing can get very easy money

I'll send this feedback to our Tournaments department to save you the time of penning an e-mail. I'm familiar with the free-buy concept.

Cheers!

PokerStars VIP Coordinator - Dylan

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com