Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Challenges & Battleground & Member Blogs /

$0-10,000

Old
$0-10,000 - Mon Jun 11, 2012, 12:49 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2011
ChromeStar
***Moved to appropriate forum heading*****

Right although I know it is possible to do this I am going to try. Chris Ferguson said he managed to come from freerolls to " actual buy " games, He says his theory works because he only played to a VERY VERY s bank roll ( only played to 0.05% of hi
s BR ) and he had very good BRM ( Which I don't ) but with this I hope to gain experience by doing this and knowing the importance of keeping money.

I have withdrawed all my winnings from yesterday and I don't have a dime left. If I manage to do this I'll be able to say thank you to Chris Ferguson. lol!

Right my first months goal

June-July

1. I am going to get at least a $10 winnings from freerolling ( PSO, Pokerstop) or any other freerolls I can get my hands on. Currently I have the $100k freeroll tickets which are good start.

2. after trying to achieve this goal of reaching my $10 from freerolling I'm going enter the 25-50c SnG and try to achieve a $30-40.
s.
I know that it's going to take a long time but I am willing and determined to do this, and determination get's you places.

I'll get this up to date with information and to let you know how I am getting on,

Last edited by wiltshireman; Mon Jun 11, 2012 at 01:09 PM..

Old
Mon Jun 11, 2012, 01:57 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Magic14 View Post
Right although I know it is possible to do this I am going to try. Chris Ferguson said he managed to come from freerolls to " actual buy " games, He says his theory works because he only played to a VERY VERY s bank roll ( only played to 0.05% of hi
s BR ) and he had very good BRM ( Which I don't ) but with this I hope to gain experience by doing this and knowing the importance of keeping money.

I have withdrawed all my winnings from yesterday and I don't have a dime left. If I manage to do this I'll be able to say thank you to Chris Ferguson. lol!

Right my first months goal

June-July

1. I am going to get at least a $10 winnings from freerolling ( PSO, Pokerstop) or any other freerolls I can get my hands on. Currently I have the $100k freeroll tickets which are good start.

2. after trying to achieve this goal of reaching my $10 from freerolling I'm going enter the 25-50c SnG and try to achieve a $30-40.

Just for your info
At .25c you need a bankroll of $27 and at .50c you need a BR of $52

I know that it's going to take a long time but I am willing and determined to do this, and determination get's you places.

I'll get this up to date with information and to let you know how I am getting on,
So if you want to do it right, keep playing freerolls until you've reached $30
Than you can play .25c SnG's, but if you fall to $20, go back to freerolls

Good luck

Old
Mon Jun 11, 2012, 02:40 PM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2011
Hey magic, good luck and best wishes for your challenge.

0hightimes0 is also doing his own take on the Chris Ferguson challenge, and is very close to hitting his goal. If you want, he keeps updates here: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...onths-BankRoll

Look forward to your updates

Old
Mon Jun 11, 2012, 03:22 PM
(#4)
ChromeStar
@ Sandtrap. Thank you very much for the good read.

@Havoc I'll keep updating as much as I can.

Old
Mon Jun 11, 2012, 05:10 PM
(#5)
ChromeStar
Good news guys I made it into the payouts of the 100k freeroll and won $5

Old
Mon Jun 11, 2012, 05:43 PM
(#6)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
***** Moved to appropriate Forum*******

Old
Mon Jun 11, 2012, 11:41 PM
(#7)
Since: Jul 2010
It's certainly possible to build a BR from nothing - It's been done, by lots of peeps besides me.

I used to play a lot of the .02 turbo's, those really test your patience. There are always the .10 games as well, when you have a limited BR these are another option.

Good luck with your challenge.

Old
Tue Jun 12, 2012, 01:19 AM
(#8)
Since: Jun 2010
MODS

I would like to know who deleted my post and why?
It was very good information on BR management

That was totally uncalled for
Continue being obnoxious

Old
Tue Jun 26, 2012, 07:48 PM
(#9)
Since: Jan 2012
Keep it up, brah !
I'm also doing the challange of building the bankroll from nothing.
I think it's very good, u get the skills and confidence to keep going forward.

GL and post your results, it'll certainly encourage a lot of people to do it as well !

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com