Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Live Training /

Pot Limit Hold'em rebuy MTT win

Old
Pot Limit Hold'em rebuy MTT win - Wed Jun 13, 2012, 10:29 AM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2011
Hi all,

I recently won a pot-limit hold'em rebuy MTT and was wondering if one of the trainers (probably TheLangolier or Chewme1) could please review it. If so, where can i send the hand history (729 hands). I live in europe so if you choose to review it, could you please do so at a time i can be there to join the session?

Thanks in advance,

magiciantom

Old
Wed Jun 13, 2012, 10:33 AM
(#2)
Since: Dec 2010
Congratulations! Well done!

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Jun 13, 2012, 10:44 AM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2012
Hi magiciantom

Well done on your win and I hope theirs many more to come!

If you could email the hand history to TheLangoiler at dave@mypokerschoolonline.com then he will take a look at it for you. I'm not familiar enough with PLH to give a good review but Dave certainly is.
Keep on crushing them tournaments!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com