Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Bankroll Builder - Session Feedback /

Bankroll Builder Introduction

Old
Bankroll Builder Introduction - Fri Jun 15, 2012, 05:32 AM
(#1)
Since: May 2010
(Administrator)
WhiteStar
Please note that from February 1st, 2015 the Bankroll Builder promotion will no longer be available at PokerSchoolOnline. However, don't despair, check out our Poker Bonus page for other great offers just for you!

Welcome to the Bankroll Builder Promotion forum.

Within this forum you will begin your personal Bankroll Builder promotion journey. Earn up to $8 while learning the fundamentals of the game with PokerSchoolOnline.

Please note: This promotion is only available to members who have not yet made a deposit on PokerStars. For full details of how to complete the Bankroll Builder promotion go to this PAGE

PokerSchoolOnline wishes you every success at building your bankroll and good luck at the tables!

Best Regards,

PokerSchoolOnline Team

Team PokerSchoolOnline - Administration

Last edited by royalraise85; Sun Feb 08, 2015 at 08:08 AM..

Old
Am I Eligible? - Fri Sep 21, 2012, 01:42 PM
(#2)
Since: May 2012
Am i elegible... Ive made a deposit and only passed the basic test... Not the cash test though

Old
Fri Sep 21, 2012, 03:29 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokerific85 View Post
Am i elegible... Ive made a deposit and only passed the basic test... Not the cash test though
Unfortunately not, this promo is only available to members who have not yet made a deposit.

Thanks,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Sep 21, 2012, 04:17 PM
(#4)
Since: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalraise85 View Post
Unfortunately not, this promo is only available to members who have not yet made a deposit.

Thanks,
Raiser
Only available to PSO members who have never made a deposit?

Small sample size then I suspect.

Ed

Old
Sat Sep 22, 2012, 10:49 AM
(#5)
Since: Sep 2012
Hi i just completed the "Poker Basics" Quiz and i recived just a "PSO Member Ticket", i want to know if it is obligatory to make all this steps (here i mean if i must to play some play money games or to use hand replayer or to post here movies with my hands played)I dont know if it is necessary to to do all this things.If you can plz tell us more about this 2$ buy-in money promotion and all the steps cause first time i thought i have just to complet the Poker Basics Quiz like the old quiz's.
THX!

Old
Sat Sep 22, 2012, 10:57 AM
(#6)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciora42 View Post
Hi i just completed the "Poker Basics" Quiz and i recived just a "PSO Member Ticket", i want to know if it is obligatory to make all this steps (here i mean if i must to play some play money games or to use hand replayer or to post here movies with my hands played)I dont know if it is necessary to to do all this things.If you can plz tell us more about this 2$ buy-in money promotion and all the steps cause first time i thought i have just to complet the Poker Basics Quiz like the old quiz's.
THX!
Hi ciora42,

and welcome to the Bankroll Builder promotion. In order to qualify for this promotion you must not have already made a deposit at PokerStars.

If this applies to you then please start a new thread in the Bankroll Builder FORUM and follow the instructions of your personal coach. It's important you complete all the steps assigned by the coach in order to receive you bonuses.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Last edited by royalraise85; Sat Sep 22, 2012 at 11:01 AM..

Old
bonus - Mon Sep 24, 2012, 01:24 PM
(#7)
Since: Aug 2012
i havent deposited at pokerstars n i have cleared the basic assesment quiz , i have also posted a bankroll builder blog in this forum , wat should i do now

Old
Mon Sep 24, 2012, 02:58 PM
(#8)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by adi1711 View Post
i havent deposited at pokerstars n i have cleared the basic assesment quiz , i have also posted a bankroll builder blog in this forum , wat should i do now
Hi adil1711,

I've replied to your thread, you can view it HERE

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Eligiblily for the Bankroll Builder Promotion - Fri Sep 28, 2012, 03:30 AM
(#9)
Since: Jun 2012
Hello,
I've never deposited in Pokerstars, but I did pass the Basic Assessment Quiz and the Core quiz before you guys introduced this promotion. I've also played some real money cash games and tourneys in the past using money earned from freerolls and special offers.
So am I eligible for the offer and start the thread if I am?

Thank you

Old
Fri Sep 28, 2012, 05:16 AM
(#10)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by F27.Maverick View Post
Hello,
So am I eligible for the offer and start the thread if I am?
Thank you
Hi F27.Maverick,

Please start your own thread in the Bankroll Builder forum and we will advise within 24 hours if you are eligible.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Sep 28, 2012, 02:26 PM
(#11)
Since: Jul 2012
hi i have made a deposit b4 but i would like to take this course for some experience. can i still do so??? it doesnt bother me that i dont get money for it i would just like the training and having the 1 on 1 experience of a trainer.
Thanks

Old
Fri Sep 28, 2012, 03:01 PM
(#12)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi Hanagis!

Welcome to the forum. Here is a link that will help to get you familiar with a number of the options that PSO has to offer.

The courses can be found from the 'Courses' tab above. All PSO members can study them and take the quizzes for each. Also, there are four hand analysis sections, NLHE Cash Game, NLHE Tournament, Limit Hold'em and Other games. All memebers can post hands (1 hand per thread please) in the appropriate section and they will be analyzed by our Hand Analysis Team.

Good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Oct 01, 2012, 02:50 PM
(#13)
hi ive completed all courses and dont have that 2 dollar for bankrool builder.plz send that if i have rights for thank

Old
Mon Oct 01, 2012, 03:00 PM
(#14)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokoc778 View Post
hi ive completed all courses and dont have that 2 dollar for bankrool builder.plz send that if i have rights for thank
Hi kokoc778,

Hello and welcome.

Please start a thread in the Bankroll Builder forum and somebody will guide you from there.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Oct 02, 2012, 06:17 PM
(#15)
ive done all quiz,and attend in getting started live training,and in bet sizing and in entering a cash game po live rtaining and steel dont have that 2 dollars for bankroll builder.

Old
Tue Oct 02, 2012, 06:37 PM
(#16)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokoc778 View Post
ive done all quiz,and attend in getting started live training,and in bet sizing and in entering a cash game po live rtaining and steel dont have that 2 dollars for bankroll builder.
Hi kokoc778,

Hello and welcome.

The very first thing you will need to do is to start your very own thread in the Bankroll Builder forum and your instructor will guide you from there.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Oct 08, 2012, 08:55 AM
(#17)
Since: Aug 2010
Hi

I know this bankroll builder is basically for the PSO-ers that just started to play, but at my current bankroll (under 100$) it can't hurt
The question is this promotion will cancel the one for the first deposit bonus with code stars600 ?
I was planning to make sure first how much VPP I can make per month on a regular basis and then deposit as much money as I can release through the first deposit bonus (17VPP/1$).
Even a 10$ deposit would be better than the bankroll builder promo if the two promotions don't work together ( 170VPP is not so difficult to achieve at 2NL especially considering that you have up to 6 months time to release the bonus ).

Thanks

Old
Mon Oct 08, 2012, 09:06 AM
(#18)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6attitude9 View Post
Hi
I know this bankroll builder is basically for the PSO-ers that just started to play, but at my current bankroll (under 100$) it can't hurt
The question is this promotion will cancel the one for the first deposit bonus with code stars600 ?
I was planning to make sure first how much VPP I can make per month on a regular basis and then deposit as much money as I can release through the first deposit bonus (17VPP/1$).
Even a 10$ deposit would be better than the bankroll builder promo if the two promotions don't work together ( 170VPP is not so difficult to achieve at 2NL especially considering that you have up to 6 months time to release the bonus ).
Thanks
Hi 6attitude9,

Yes, I think you are right. If you have already a bankroll of $100 then I would advise that the bankroll builder promo is not for you.

If you do make a deposit you won't be eligible for bonuses in the Bankroll Builder promo which, like you say, is designed for new players who are only starting out and have not yet ventured onto the cash game tables.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
promotion - Wed Oct 17, 2012, 09:09 AM
(#19)
Since: Feb 2012
hello I have just finished the cources wonder if I qualify
for the bankroll builder promotion.
Thank you for your time.
Deryk sneevley44

Old
Wed Oct 17, 2012, 09:15 AM
(#20)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneevley44 View Post
hello I have just finished the cources wonder if I qualify
for the bankroll builder promotion.
Thank you for your time.
Deryk sneevley44
Hi sneevley44,

Hello and welcome.

The very first thing you will need to do is to start your very own thread in the Bankroll Builder forum and your instructor will guide you from there.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com