Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

quiz trouble

Old
quiz trouble - Mon Jun 18, 2012, 05:24 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2012
Hi I just signed up and was trying to take the core quiz and was advised I needed to wait 90minutes before starting the quiz. I did so and was refreshing it until it said I had (blank space) minutes until I could take the quiz. I naturally refreshed again and now its saying I have to wait a day (23hours 16mins) to take the quiz?? Bit annoying really, maybe look into this bug. Loving the site otherwise thanks.

Old
Quiz problems - Mon Jun 18, 2012, 08:04 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Hi AwwSad Fishy. Welcome to PSO and the PSO forum. You have discovered a great site for those who want to improve their poker skills. To help you get familiarized with all the resources available you can find an overview of the site here.

You are invited to join our Home Game club. Each month the leaders are awarded prizes.

It appears that you have initiated one of the waiting periods somehow. The best way to handle this is to wait until the twenty four hours have passed and try again. Do not refresh your browser as this might have been the problem. If this does not work, then send an email to support@pokerschoolonline.com explaining your problem. They will get it straightened out.

Hope this helps
Doug

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Last edited by bearxing; Mon Jun 18, 2012 at 08:16 AM.. Reason: added information

Old
It's a bug, fix it please. - Fri Jun 22, 2012, 02:24 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
Hi,

I have been with PSO for a while now but haven't taken the core quiz yet. I wanted to take it today but as the user above experienced, I now have to wait 24 hours before I can take the quiz when I haven't even attempted it. I imagine that the waiting period is so that the quizzes can't be re-taken in a 24 hour period. As a person who expects things to work they way they were meant to be, your reply to ask the user to wait the 24 hours is not acceptable. I respectfully request that someone look into the programming of this feature as it is not working correctly. Thank you.

Old
Fri Jun 22, 2012, 02:40 PM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Hi iggyo

As this is your first post since joining PokerSchoolOnline, may i take this opportunity to welcome you to the site and all the great features it has to offer.

In case you have not yet had the time to discover all that is on offer to our members this link may help you.

I regret the difficulties you are having with the quiz. Please contact support@pokerschoolonline.com Im sure that they will be able to resolve the issue for you.

Regards

Tony

Old
Wed Jun 27, 2012, 08:59 AM
(#5)
Since: May 2010
(Administrator)
WhiteStar
Hello iggyo & AwwSadFishy,

Sorry to hear that you are having difficulty in taking the Core Quiz.

We have however checked and tested the parameters for the quiz at our end and have found no bugs that would cause this.

Please allow for the 24 hour waiting period and try taking the quiz again. If possible please post back and let us know if it worked for you or not and then we can take it from there.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,
PokerSchoolOnline Team.

Team PokerSchoolOnline - Administration

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com