Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Software & Videos & Literature /

HM2 Stats are displayed all over the place, not beside or below player

Old
HM2 Stats are displayed all over the place, not beside or below player - Tue Jun 19, 2012, 11:28 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2011
Can u guys please look at this picture and tell me where i can how stats are displayed. I want stats to be displayed below every player or beside somewhere where they dont cover cards. Where can i change that? I attached picture to show you whats wrong. I coulnt upload picture because file is too big. Thank in advance.

Old
Thu Jun 21, 2012, 04:15 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Your picture didn't show but if you need help with HEM i would suggest that you contact them directly Here is a link to the HEM forum site. Which may provide the answer for you. .

Hope that helps, good luck.

Tony

Old
Thu Jun 21, 2012, 08:20 PM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2010
Right click on the players stat that you want to move , keep it clicked then move the stat to where you want it to be lol

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com