Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Software & Videos & Literature /

My birthday present to myself

Old
My birthday present to myself - Wed Jun 20, 2012, 11:06 AM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2011
Got tired of my old laptop so bought myself a new PC. Arrived today on my birthday! I will mostly be using it for poker so I think I went for overkill on the spec. Quad core 3.6GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB hard disk. Haven't installed pokerstars on it yet, not sure I want to lose any money today. Will probably cash out some money and buy a tracker for it soon. Will see if HEM works on it, didn't work on my old laptop.

Old
Wed Jun 20, 2012, 11:25 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Happy Birthday willhebe from all at Pokerschoolonline.

Hope you enjoy your self bought present, and have a great day.

If you need some info on HEM HUD, you may like to have a look at this video

Good luck, and have a great day.

Tony

Old
Wed Jun 20, 2012, 02:05 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hi willhebe

Happy birthday!

Quad Core

That should easily handle any poker software you use.

Personally I find HM2 and Table Ninja well worth the money!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com