Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Software & Videos & Literature /

Better than Spacegravy?

Old
Better than Spacegravy? - Thu Jun 21, 2012, 01:25 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
This guy must be a genius... way ahead of his time... because otherwise he's as bad as he looks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCQF-29wVe4

Sorry if this is old hat to some of you but I've only just come across it and I couldn't turn it off. Although watching it did make me feel a bit dirty.

Rob.

Old
Thu Jun 21, 2012, 04:56 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hi RobinQQQ,

Yeah, Spacegravy is awesome.

He recorded some videos for PokerSchoolOnline awhile back, here's the link if you want to check them out.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Last edited by royalraise85; Thu Jun 21, 2012 at 07:07 PM..

Old
Thu Jun 21, 2012, 06:59 PM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2012
Thanks for sharing this video RobinQQQ , 04:20... pause... ' amazing ' hahaha.

Turtleknife has some funnybad beat videos in the related videos to the right.

Old
Thu Jun 21, 2012, 07:43 PM
(#4)
Thanks Raiser,
Yes I've watched the Spacegravy Vids (more than once) and the 19honu62 Vids and a lot of the ChewMe1 (great stuff) archive as well. I'm basically working my way through every Hold 'em Video on the site. The Langoliers theory classes are really insightful and I've found the xxflix sessions on thin value betting have already earned me hundreds of chips...
Of course none of them hold a candle to water boat. No chance getting him as a trainer I suppose?
Rob.

Old
Sun Jun 24, 2012, 05:11 AM
(#5)
Since: Nov 2011
BronzeStar
Waterboat is fun to watch, but that's all a bit of fun how can you teach that? please note his note taking, he calls a guy playing 76 off suit a exellent player and then changes that in his notes to this guy does not know what i am capable of. Is that really effective note taking? Stick to trying to play like the real trainers on here. Learn your own solid style and then go back in say 12 months from now and watch them videos again, he won't look so clever then and u can make a list of his leaks and he has plenty of them. Better than spacegravy you ask? nowhere near the same level i say.

Gl.

Old
Sun Jun 24, 2012, 05:35 AM
(#6)
Since: Nov 2011
BronzeStar
Another part that tickles me is when he is on about creatng a loose image and then within a hand or so starts to moan about they can't even fold 1 pair. He has done that to himself he has created that image and he is going to be called lighter.

Old
Sun Jun 24, 2012, 06:36 PM
(#7)
Personally I think that the ham sandwich tangent is genius.

Old
Sun Jun 24, 2012, 11:59 PM
(#8)
The only genius is consistent winning!!

Old
Mon Jun 25, 2012, 03:42 PM
(#9)
wtf ? pretty much every time he went to showdown he had the goods.
who's this guy ? and what are u guys opinion on his playing style ? cuz he seems to be running good

Old
Mon Jun 25, 2012, 07:29 PM
(#10)
Since: May 2012
Is it me that's missing something? It seems like an obvious spoof of spacegravy to me, and all the asides about lunchables taking him back to his youth, priceless.

Old
Mon Jun 25, 2012, 07:49 PM
(#11)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi keirjon!

Welcome to the forum. Here's a link that will help to get you familair with the items that PSO has to offer.

Good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Jun 25, 2012, 09:12 PM
(#12)
I suppose it could be a spoof. I like to think its for real though.
Rob.

Old
Tue Jun 26, 2012, 06:18 AM
(#13)
Looks like it is a spoof (shame 'cause I really wanted it to be true having played against so many players who seem to use this stratagy) But maybe I can watch the rest of them now. Well spotted keirjon.

Old
Tue Jun 26, 2012, 01:10 PM
(#14)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinQQQ View Post
Looks like it is a spoof (shame 'cause I really wanted it to be true having played against so many players who seem to use this stratagy) But maybe I can watch the rest of them now. Well spotted keirjon.
a spoof ?
he has several videos about strategy and so on...

Old
Sat Jun 30, 2012, 07:54 AM
(#15)
Since: Apr 2012
Possibly one of the weirdest most fascinating videos I've ever seen. I think he's a bit too wild for me personally, he has his own strategy which am sure wins him a lot of money but I would'nt care if I'd been playing 20 years, I would never play like that!!

Old
Sun Aug 26, 2012, 12:29 AM
(#16)
Since: Oct 2010
laghing for 30 minutes straight!

Old
Thumbs up
Awesome! - Mon Aug 27, 2012, 02:49 PM
(#17)
Since: Oct 2011
Won a few tourney's last yeat but hit a real slump over 2012. watched Spacegravy's vids and it all came back to me. it all in the betting amount and position obviously.
I was limping strong hand and pushing weeker ones. this saved me thanks Spacegravy your Awesome mate, Nice one!!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com