Old
50NL zoom 6max guess what the villain had - Sat Jun 23, 2012, 04:59 AM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2011

Old
Sat Jun 23, 2012, 05:48 AM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2010
I can't decide if they have 7-2 or 8-2....

either way it does not look good....

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan

Old
Sat Jun 23, 2012, 05:56 AM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2010
On the other hand - my final guess is K5 offsuit...

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan

Old
Sat Jun 23, 2012, 08:11 AM
(#4)
Since: Feb 2012
88 i think turn small bet was because he wanted to defend his set but at the same time wanted u to call when u have AK.

Old
Sat Jun 23, 2012, 10:27 AM
(#5)
Since: Mar 2012
He 3bet, then called your 4bet, would put him on JJ+, AQo+. Then he checked flop, probably didn't hit anything, possibly holding AK. If he held an overpair, he would probably have 5bet preflop, and would have bet on flop for value. Then a small bet on turn which seemed weak.

River shove was crazy. He thinks that the board didn't hit you since you took a passive line after your 4bet, plus the cards were all low cards. It highly looks like a steal attempt. I put him on AKo, river shoving with air.

But do surprise us please

Old
Sat Jun 23, 2012, 03:08 PM
(#6)
Since: Dec 2011
EdinFreeMan was right K5 but it was suited (clubs). River shove looked like a missed draw. So I called. Was expecting something like 99.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com