Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

VPP

Old
VPP - Sat Jun 23, 2012, 08:00 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2012
Maybe I'm thick, but I've searched the forum for info about the best way to earn VPP's and can't find anything. I found some mentions of needing 20 to get into the premier league, but that's about it. Anyone help?

Old
Sat Jun 23, 2012, 08:11 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Hi mgc,

This link will give you all the info you need about earning VPP's.

If you need any further help on this topic please let us know.

Regards

Tony

Old
Sat Jun 23, 2012, 08:28 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2012
Thanks

Old
Sat Jun 23, 2012, 08:47 AM
(#4)
Since: Feb 2010
All REAL MONEY games at Pokerstars generate rake and the VPPs are based on the rake Pokerstars earns.

If you play STTs/MTTs the number of VPPs earned will be the same for each player, based on the rake part of the buy-in, andwill be stated in the tourney lobby.

At cash tables the rake taken from each pot generates VPPs that are divided up to the players involved in that hand in proportion to the amount each contributes to the final pot - so you don't have to stay in the hand to showdown or win it to earn your share of the VPPS generated.

The BEST way to earn VPPs is to play the game you are best at, with proper bankroll management, and be a winning player, then grind some volume for cash profit and VPPs/FPPs.

Good luck

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com