Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Challenges & Battleground & Member Blogs /

Post your intent to take the July Cowboy's Challenge!

Old
Post your intent to take the July Cowboy's Challenge! - Sat Jun 23, 2012, 11:47 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
Okay I know June isn't over yet but it is never soon enough to post your intent to win some of the
's money!

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...s-Challenge%21

Gidee Up!

Old
Sat Jun 23, 2012, 10:10 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Count me in again at the 25c level please.

I may also have a go at the $1, 45 man if the PSO Series of Poker leaves me enough time to play.

Old
Mon Jun 25, 2012, 08:08 AM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2011
--Delete Post--

Last edited by adsthepro777; Mon Jun 25, 2012 at 09:05 AM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com