Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Quiz promotion

Old
Quiz promotion - Sun Jun 24, 2012, 10:00 PM
(#1)
Since: May 2012
Hi. I just have passed the quiz. So if I have never made a deposit so I cannot receive those SNG tickets until I make a deposit?

Old
Sun Jun 24, 2012, 10:13 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi linoleumas12!

Welcome to the forum. If you have never made a deposit, then you will be eligible for the tickets when you make your first deposit within 18 days of passing the quiz. Here is a link to the promotion page with all of the details of the promotion.

Also, here is a link that will get you familiar with all that PSO has to offer.

Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
SNG quiz existing player $20 reload bonus code pokerschool1 - Mon Jul 09, 2012, 12:49 PM
(#3)
Since: May 2011
Hi,

I sent an email to support a few days ago and have not received a reply. Am I too late taking the quiz being an existing player for 1 year?

-------

Subject: SNG quiz existing player $20 reload bonus code pokerschool1

Hi,

I tried to deposit £15 GBP which is over $20 with bonus code pokerschool1
to take advantage of the reload bonus offer for existing players for passing
the SNG quiz.

The client cashier said invalid code or incorrect amount. Is this promotion
still available?

Thanks,

-------

Old
Mon Jul 09, 2012, 01:25 PM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Hi
i have given you this link which i hope will help you. The promotion is still open, and if you have further difficulties with this please post back and we will look into it further.

Many thanks

Tony

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com