Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

rake

Old
rake - Mon Jun 25, 2012, 12:30 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2011
can anyone tell me is there a way to see how much rake is generated/payed in individual playing sessions?

Old
FPPs from rake - Mon Jun 25, 2012, 10:23 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
** moved to correct forum **

If I am playing a ring game, I look at my FPP status before I start and then after I finish the session I look at my new FPP total. The difference is how many FPPs I earned. You can find your FPP total in the middle column of the cashier window.

If you want to find out how many FPPs a particular tournament will generate, click on the tournament you are interested in. Then go to the tournament info window. The VPP s awarded for the tournament are found at the bottom of the awards schedule section.. Multiply the VPPs by the appropriate amount for your VPP status (for a bronze star it the FPPs are just equal to the VPPs.)

Doug

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Jun 25, 2012, 10:54 AM
(#3)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi milehigh!

I agree with Doug 100% here. For tourneys, it's listed and is a set number. For rings, I'll look at the cashier window before and after the session, as the difference will be what I have earned.

Good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Jun 25, 2012, 11:38 AM
(#4)
(Head Trainer)
Quote:
Originally Posted by milehigh0874 View Post
can anyone tell me is there a way to see how much rake is generated/payed in individual playing sessions?
The easiest way is to be running a stat tracker like Hold'em Manager or PokerTracker... they will tell you how much rake you have paid in your cash game sessions.

Same for tournaments/sngs but obviously that's easy to know regardless since the juice is fixed and stated up front.

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
re post - Mon Jun 25, 2012, 11:53 AM
(#5)
Since: Aug 2011
thnx i am currently trialling HM2 so is there a particular filter i must set to show this,it is a little overwhelming learning some of the stuff with the hud as a first time user, also thnx in response to my post the other day regarding $10 cap tables i loosened up my game a bit and am booking some nice profit

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com