Old
One Card to Come... - Tue Jun 26, 2012, 01:21 PM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2010
Lovely flop, way ahead

turn could be better, need to miss any Ace, ten or the final K

river...what else...

Beat by 3 opponents all hitting a single combined out on the river....beat that

Last edited by EdinFreeMan; Tue Jun 26, 2012 at 01:24 PM..

Old
Tue Jun 26, 2012, 01:47 PM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2010
In case anybody wondered why I am getting in preflop here - this is the 2FPP+R shovefest satellite to the $2.22 Saturday Splash - it's just so much fun to shove and see what pops up - not too much skill but I find them profitable - and you win your share of these hands as well as lose...so I am not really complaining - just thought the K coming was madness

here is one in my favour shortly after - 2 tens in the deck my only hope

Good luck all

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan

Last edited by EdinFreeMan; Tue Jun 26, 2012 at 01:51 PM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com