Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

Hi PSO

Old
Hi PSO - Wed Jun 27, 2012, 11:23 AM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2012
Hello fellow poker fans

I'm from Montreal and I used to play on FullTiltPoker. Then... I don't know I suddenly lost the will to play there... oh I dont know, around june 2011

Then I switched to EspeceJeux since then, which is a state owned website here in Québec.

I am mostly a cash game player, but I have done some S&G and some smaller tourneys.
I put 20$ on FTP, started at 2NL, got it all up to a short sting at 25NL until my bankroll mysteriously vanished along with FTP

So I started back on EspacJeux where I got a free 10$ and I rebuilded.
Now I'm playing 30NL

I figured that this time around, I'd clear a full bonus when I deposit on PokerStars, so still working on my BR before I switch here.

Anyway, it's nice to meet you all!

Old
Wed Jun 27, 2012, 11:39 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Hi Kazhaam,

A very warm welcome to Pokerschoolonline, Good luck with your plans.

There are some great features available here to help with your game which you can find by following this link

Hope you enjoy your stay, and good luck at the tables.

Regards

Tony

Old
Wed Jun 27, 2012, 03:04 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazhaam View Post
Hello fellow poker fans.....
...... it's nice to meet you all!
Hi Kazhaam,

Nice to meet you too!

Enjoy all that PSO has to offer!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com