Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Why are all you Big names never on the forum

Old
Why are all you Big names never on the forum - Thu Jun 28, 2012, 04:51 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
Ok curiousity as risen in my mind, no disrepect to any players or trainers etc on here intended as i know there is really quality players.

But curiousity why we never see no big names in the forum. Its a pokerstars forum, in fact not just a forum but a school of excellence!

Pokerstars sponsers players and allows them to carry the pokerstars logo and wear it with pride.

But all these players have made there fortunes so what harm would it do to them to occasionally drop in on here occasionally and maybe just post the odd piece of advice or just to say hi and encourage us.

The forum would be buzzin!

And you never know the pros may pick up a few tips off us.

Strange how poker and in fact most things are a never ending learning curve as time changes so does the styles etc.

So would of thought it be advantageous to those sponsered players to actually be here.

I wonder if any of them read our posts, probably not , obviously they have not got the time with all their wealth too help us out.

So a message to the Big names personally from me, please drop in say hi, post some tips get a few extra fans, once a week once a month who cares ,show your faces guys and girls , you have made your money dont be such sad heads come help people out it will make you feel good and allow you knowledge into the other half of the poker world how the small time and the fish do it lol.

Wishfull thinking and hoping, but you all have got to admit, if a few of the big names turned up this forum would be flooded with people and posts.

Old
Thu Jun 28, 2012, 06:55 AM
(#2)
BronzeStar
[QUOTE=holdemace486;355590]

So a message to the Big names personally from me, please drop in say hi

Hi, hehe

Couldn't resist that 1

Old
Thu Jun 28, 2012, 10:20 AM
(#3)
lol bruv dont you dare start trying make me tilt lol are you winning bruv? i tell u wa ill just ring u lol.

Old
Thu Jun 28, 2012, 12:42 PM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
There's plenty of pros and semi-pros who HAVE dropped reams of good info,FOR FREE,into this forum.

Try taking a peek at the Video Library.

Personally I wouldn't trade any one of those for 1000 meaningless missives in the Forum.

Old
Fri Jun 29, 2012, 03:34 AM
(#5)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
kind of have to agree with Moxie on this 1, there's a lot of stuff in the library. On the other hand, it would be nice to see 1 of my favorite pro's(Jason Mercier ) here once and a while.

Old
Sun Jul 01, 2012, 08:04 AM
(#6)
i couldnt agree more stake, jason mercier is quality got some sick play up his sleeves, he would be a nice player to see about an talk some poker,

my favourite is obvious kid poker, not just for his poker skills etc i just think his charicter speaks for itself as he takes it to the tables and makes poker fun the reason i got into the game in the first place for the banter etc.

I know what you mean with the vids etc some good stuff have watched a lot of them, but personally if i was a famous name i would love to be on this forum giving it some banter, imagine phil helmuth on here that would be some quality banter,he would tell people straight lol and regardless of what some people think about his charecter he still as won a lot and must be respected, any 1 who didnt would be a fool lol.

Old
Sun Jul 01, 2012, 01:34 PM
(#7)
Since: Mar 2012
BronzeStar
I'm gonna agree on this with holdem
Tips and/or advice would be great ,but even If they just pop in and give us a joke or quote or something to chatter about.
Make an appearance

What's the difference between roast beef and pea soup ?

Anybody can roast beef

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com