Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

what is with these quiz times?

Old
what is with these quiz times? - Fri Jun 29, 2012, 09:37 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2012
every time i try to take the core quiz it tells me i have to wait 24hrs? every day i try everyday it says you must wait 24hrs.....frusrtating.

Old
Fri Jun 29, 2012, 09:54 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Hi grynder902

A warm welcome to Pokerschoolonline.

You may like to go here to find out a bit more about what PSO has to offer it's members, I'm sure you will find some great information that will interest you.

Concerning the quiz, If you are having difficulties with this please contact support@pokerschoolonline.com They are sure to be able to help you.

I hope that you enjoy your time here, and good luck at the tables.

Tony

Old
Core Quiz - Fri Aug 10, 2012, 07:57 PM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2010
Hello I'm also unable to take the Core Quiz. I've emailed support@pokerschoolonline.com but no reply yet.

Old
Core Quiz - Fri Aug 10, 2012, 08:08 PM
(#4)
Since: Sep 2010
I'm having the same problem. I've emailed support but no reply.

Old
Fri Aug 10, 2012, 08:18 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi melastcent!

If a member does not pass a quiz, they have to wait 24 hours to try it again, which I'd recommend that they go thru the course again to see where they answered the questions incorrectly.

If it's been over 24 hours since you last tried it, please contact support and they will be able to help.

Good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com