Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Making 'sitting out' players more visible

Old
Making 'sitting out' players more visible - Sun Jul 01, 2012, 01:26 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
I would find this helpful in a tournament where people are constantly getting moved around. If you could make sitting out players another colour I think that would be great Thanks.

Old
Sun Jul 01, 2012, 01:55 AM
(#2)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi TJ Jenkinz!

The best recommendation that I can give you for this is to send an e-mail to ideas@pokerstars.com. They do check these and take the advice of the players into account when possibly making changes or adding things to the games.

Good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Jul 01, 2012, 03:48 AM
(#3)
BronzeStar
just sent an email. Thanks for your help JWK

Old
Sun Jul 01, 2012, 12:30 PM
(#4)
Since: Mar 2012
Hey TJ,

Appreciate the feedback, I'll also be passing this on to the Tournaments department to make sure they take it into consideration.

Cheers,

Dylan

PokerStars VIP Coordinator - Dylan

Old
Mon Jul 16, 2012, 09:11 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
Here's a way you can make sitting out players more visible.

When you find a sitting out player at your table, right click on them and add a colour label to them (a colour you don't normally use or one you choose for 'sitting out'. Just keep an eye out on these players and when they sit back in change them back to 'no label'.

Old
Tue Jul 17, 2012, 12:06 AM
(#6)
Since: Aug 2010
If you're playing an Open Skill League game,any other freeroll or most any $1 and less game any player who HASN'T open shoved their stack after 5 hands is 99% likely to be sitting out.

Old
Wed Jul 18, 2012, 10:31 AM
(#7)
BronzeStar
I'm way too lazy for that.

Old
Coluor key - Wed Jul 18, 2012, 05:09 PM
(#8)
Since: Jun 2012
BronzeStar
I usually make sitting out players - yellow
Sneaky check riase\bluffers-orange
tight aggressive-aqua
passive agressive-blue
loose agressive-purple
timid\weak-light blue
bullies-red
nice but good players-green

I'm still a rookie at the tables, but I find that a colour key can help you make choices easier. Be careful though, these colours can also get you into trouble if you're not paying attention.
Good luck at the tables..

Old
Wed Jul 18, 2012, 05:12 PM
(#9)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi SCARFX!

Welcome to the forum. Here's a link that will help to get you familiar with all that PSO has to offer.

Good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Jul 21, 2012, 10:54 PM
(#10)
BronzeStar
I asked many others what colours they use for specific kinds of players and they always choose red for the bully or the jerk lol

Here's mine:

Yellow: sitting out
Green: novice
Light blue: weak
Blue: tricky players
Purple: donks
Magenta: friends
Red: bullies and jerks
Orange: tight aggressive

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com