Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

The ultimate tilt help

Old
The ultimate tilt help - Mon Jul 02, 2012, 05:27 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
What qualifies me to give advice about tilt you may ask?, well as a super super tilter i have had to deal with a lot of issues about tilt and have the facts and answers i needed to help me fight the problem of tilt.

Tilt is like a desease, unless treated you will continue to suffer, maybe some of you have chronic tilt and an uncontrolled illness to a life of pain on the poker tables.

Ok so firstly you must establish how bad your tilt is and be conpletely honest with yourself.
My tilt level on a scale of 1-10 was about 12.
I can now happily say im down to about 5 now the medication works.

So first of all ask yourself what tilt do you suffer from?

Joy tilt <won loads so just dont care>

Stress tilt < every time life around you prevents the concentration>

Can not be bothered tilt < just playing for the hell of it for something to do>

Graveyard tilt <playing far too many hours and half asleep>

Arogance tilt < I got loads of money so what>

over confident tilt <im better than you i will play every hand and out play you>

Morning tilt <i just woke up i will put it on for something to do>

Anger tilt <my aces have just been busted grrrrr>

Fear tilt < im scared to play a hand they never hold up>

Do not beleive you tilt<I call i think you are full of Bs>

Life pleasures tilt <im drunk lets play>

result orientating tilt<i just sore 67os win i will play it>

Think hard, plan your games, cure your tilt,start winning.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com