Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

Holy I made it

Old
Holy I made it - Wed Jul 04, 2012, 07:53 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
Hey all....I made it to the big time.....Premier league baby!! I was wondering why I was not making points in Open then I decided to check all my tourney tickets I have and wouldnt you know it....There it was like a golden Willy Wonka ticket staring me in the face.

Well I will enjoy this and try to prove I belong here.

Wish me luck

Old
Wed Jul 04, 2012, 08:55 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
Best of luck, be patient and make good decisions!!

Old
Wed Jul 04, 2012, 10:54 PM
(#3)
made it to the money in first game..still playing and I am down to 36 left and in 17th place. Will try to make top 20 but at $800/$1600 blinds and I have $15,440 remaining....tighten up and play solid hands I guess....down to 34 since starting this reply...maybe I will make top 20. Nice

Old
Thu Jul 05, 2012, 07:18 AM
(#4)
Made final table and could have gone far but was starting to fall asleep so played a AQ all in which I would usually fold at this point and had two calls...One was pocket A's ...needless to say I was knocked out in 8th place. 77 points for it and I am in top 70. I will be back at it again tonight for the 8pm tourney. I think unless it is the weekend or holiday I will only be in the 8pm's so not much chance to do really well I dont think.

Old
Thu Jul 05, 2012, 07:28 AM
(#5)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Congratulations on your progress, glad your enjoying the league, and best of luck.

Old
Thu Jul 05, 2012, 03:28 PM
(#6)
Since: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyzee View Post
Made final table and could have gone far but was starting to fall asleep so played a AQ all in which I would usually fold at this point and had two calls...One was pocket A's ...needless to say I was knocked out in 8th place. 77 points for it and I am in top 70. I will be back at it again tonight for the 8pm tourney. I think unless it is the weekend or holiday I will only be in the 8pm's so not much chance to do really well I dont think.
Congratulations on your nice finish!

You are wrong, you can win this league in less than 30 tournaments. You cannot do that in the Open league. You should enjoy the league.

See you at the tables!

Old
Thu Jul 05, 2012, 05:49 PM
(#7)
Since: Sep 2010
Congrats, buddy!! Great finish in your first game too. I spent 2 months in the Premier. It is tough, but you can do it. I agree, you can do well with 30 tourneys or less. Go for it.

Herk

Old
Thu Jul 05, 2012, 07:57 PM
(#8)
So what am I missing here. is this premier every second day at 8pm EST?? I went to log into tonights game and there is none showing? Whats up with this??

Old
missed tournament - Thu Jul 05, 2012, 08:20 PM
(#9)
Hi buddyzee. The tournament did start as scheduled. The most common cause is for missing a tournament in the lobby is your filter's settings.

Hope this helps
Doug

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Jul 05, 2012, 08:39 PM
(#10)
I was logged in before 7:45pm EST but I did not see it listed for 20:00?? My filter found all other Premier league games in the next few days and found them yesterdqay...grrrrrr...now Im a day behind and probably many rank points behind.

That really sucks.

Old
Thu Jul 05, 2012, 08:42 PM
(#11)
It shows the 14:00 one but nothing after that until tomorrow...Come on and give the new guy a break..did I do too well and everyone is afraid of me now.....

Old
Thu Jul 05, 2012, 08:44 PM
(#12)
never mind I found it.....

Friggin settings.....

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com