Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

Good poker audio book recommendations?

Old
Good poker audio book recommendations? - Mon Jul 09, 2012, 11:24 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2010
Drive around for a living and looking for good poker audio books to check out. Preferably NLHE based but wouldn't mind learning about different variations of Omaha either.

Much appreciated!!

Old
Thu Jul 12, 2012, 02:33 PM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2010
All righty then... How about any good poker strategy podcasts perhaps?

Cooooome oooon people! Ya gots to have some kind of suggestions!

Old
Thu Jul 12, 2012, 07:52 PM
(#3)
Since: Dec 2010
Try Phil Gordons Little Green Book, Its worth it for a couple of dollars.
Theres not too many audio poker books out there.
Chuckkky

Old
Thu Jul 12, 2012, 09:16 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
i listen to the 2=2 poskercast is a good show.

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Jul 12, 2012, 09:25 PM
(#5)
a search of Amazon gives me

Play Poker Like The Pros Unabridged Cd: The greatest poker player in the world today reveals his million-dollar-winning strategies to the most popular tournament, home and online games by Phil Hellmuth (Audio CD - Oct 26 2006)

Texas Hold'em Poker Series : Begin To Win! by G. Ed Conly (Audio CD - Dec 27 2000)

Ace on the River: An Advanced Poker Guide by Barry Greenstein (Audio CD - Nov 2005)

Phil Gordon's Little Green Book: Lessons and Teachings in No Limit Texas Hold'em by Phil Gordon (Audio CD - Sep 27 2005)

How I Raised, Folded, Bluffed, Flirted, Cursed and Won Millions by Annie Duke (Audio CD - Sep 13 2005)

but I've not read any of them i'm afraid

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Sep 27, 2013, 04:43 AM
(#6)
Since: Aug 2010
Eightfold Path To Poker Enlightenment (best EVER)

Old
Fri Sep 27, 2013, 06:29 AM
(#7)
Since: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grade b View Post
Play Poker Like The Pros Unabridged Cd: The greatest poker player in the world today reveals his million-dollar-winning strategies to the most popular tournament, home and online games by Phil Hellmuth (Audio CD - Oct 26 2006)

Instant road rage catalyst? hehe

Old
Fri Sep 27, 2013, 08:15 AM
(#8)
Hi roganovi,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum

and post any comments or questions you may have.

You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club, and information on how to join the club

may be found HERE.

Hope to see you there!

Joss

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Sep 27, 2013, 02:38 PM
(#9)
Since: Feb 2011
I listen to a few podcasts.

Grinderschool podcast is probably best for strategy
2P2 Pokercast for current information
Tournament Poker Edge for MTTs (but a bit too jokey for my liking)
The Thinking Poker Podcast for Mental game issues
Strategy with Kirsty - High stakes interviews, (I stopped listening)

Can't think of any good books although "The mental game of Poker 2" which I'm reading has just been released in audio format.

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com