Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

Trying to find a tutorial

Old
Unhappy
Trying to find a tutorial - Tue Jul 10, 2012, 12:56 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
..on how to play the 10 cent 360 player no limit turbo MTT.

No matter how I play these I lose every time. Any tips you have would be most helpful!

Old
Tue Jul 10, 2012, 05:19 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ Jenkinz View Post
..on how to play the 10 cent 360 player no limit turbo MTT.
No matter how I play these I lose every time. Any tips you have would be most helpful!
Hi TJ Jenkinz,

Dave has a two-part member review recently added to the library on 360 turbo's, here's the links:

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Jul 10, 2012, 05:37 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
Ive played a few of these tj as ther turbos i use my push or fold strat from the off. Theres no point trying to chip up early on as the blinds will catch up with you if your not chipping up effectively. Once you have enough chips to see you to the money i will tighten up alot as the blinds will be seeing alot of the short stacks off as in most turbos. Then its back to short stack strat wher im looking to push with any pair any ace etc as the blinds will be massive at this point. hope this helps

Old
Tue Jul 10, 2012, 09:37 AM
(#4)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi TJ!

IMO, you can watch and use the info on any of the tourney reviews. The same type of thought processes will be used in any of the sng's, but you will get to a shove/fold stack quicker in a turbo. There are a number of 45 or 90 player tourneys in the video section and it will be the same types of situations.
Also, Chris (ChewMe1) has a number of videos on 180 player tourneys.

Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Jul 11, 2012, 05:40 AM
(#5)
BronzeStar
Thanks for your tips guys and for the links. Good to see you up there in the psosop leaderboard jWK. I came 5th in the razz one yesterday

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com