Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

points for position in Prem League

Old
points for position in Prem League - Tue Jul 10, 2012, 04:59 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
How do i calculate (simply0 how many points I could gain at different spots in a prem league game?

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
re post - Wed Jul 11, 2012, 08:52 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2011
you cant SIMPLY but there is a breakdown of how the points are awarded above the leaderboard on the home page

Old
Wed Jul 11, 2012, 09:24 AM
(#3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grade b View Post
How do i calculate (simply0 how many points I could gain at different spots in a prem league game?

Grade b
http://translate.google.com/translat....de%2Fskill%2F

Old
Wed Jul 11, 2012, 12:56 PM
(#4)
ty annie shall be using that when i play tommorrow.

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Jul 11, 2012, 03:26 PM
(#5)
You pretty much don't get any significant points in the premier league unless you make it to the money. You have to get to ITM x 2 (so if 72 paid out, then position 144) to get maybe 3 or 4 points. Worse than that and you are pretty much losing points.

I find it very difficult to get ITM every time, I'm not sure how some people are doing it. I've gotten ITM once this month.

Old
re post - Wed Jul 11, 2012, 10:08 PM
(#6)
Since: Aug 2011
+1 thnx annie for the link didnt know about this

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com