Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

sorry for delays folks...

Old
sorry for delays folks... - Thu Jul 12, 2012, 08:12 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
I do apologize for any delays in responding to your hand posts guys.

As many of you probably know, The Langolier is grinding the Main Event currently, so he is unavailable to answer. I was hoping to pick up the slack somewhat for him despite my less recent activity due to a lot real life concerns (I am seeking a college degree, was doing a big job search blitz, and other stuff)...

After 1 day of increased activity, I found a job!

I am working like 10 to 12 hrs per day though, and face a 1.5 hr+ commute each day, so any spare on line time I had went to school.

I just thought I'd let you guys know you are not being ignored, and I intend to try to get to ALL open hands tonight.

Again, sorry...

-JDean

Double Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Jul 12, 2012, 08:46 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Congrats, man. Well, other than that commute, that's no good.

Old
Thu Jul 12, 2012, 08:48 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
Hey JDean,

I hope i speak for most when i say no worries. personal stuff should come first.

Its good to hear you got the Job you went after but that commute sounds just brutal.

Hope the degree goes well

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Jul 12, 2012, 10:02 PM
(#4)
Since: Jan 2012
Hey JDean, i totally agree with Grade b.
Reckon you should take care of your own stuff 1st and foremost before taking care of anything else. I sincerely hope everything works out in your favour.

And good luck!

wikk

Old
Commute - Thu Jul 12, 2012, 11:12 PM
(#5)
Since: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDean View Post
I am working like 10 to 12 hrs per day though, and face a 1.5 hr+ commute each day, so any spare on line time I had went to school.

-JDean
In Brooklyn, a 1.5 hr commute (rush hour) is about 10 miles (Belt Pkwy); how were you fortunate enough to find a job so close?

Miss your posts - good luck with your new job!

"May the cards be with you!"

Old
Fri Jul 13, 2012, 05:22 AM
(#6)
Since: Nov 2011
BronzeStar
Wow m8 when do you find the time to sleep, i really wish you all the best in your new career and hope your future is bright and prosperous and would just like to say a big thanks to you for all your hard work on pso answering plonkers like me lol it cant be easy.

Thank you JD for everything.

Paul.

Old
Fri Jul 13, 2012, 08:34 AM
(#7)
Since: Nov 2011
top geezer thx for all your help

Old
Fri Jul 13, 2012, 10:25 PM
(#8)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
All done...finally!

Bring on more guys!

the job is worth it I think, $800 per week, plus commission.

Double Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com