Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Home Games /

Club Microtable

Old
Club Microtable - Sat Jul 14, 2012, 12:06 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2012
BronzeStar
hey,

The idea for this club is that we can play tourneys with slow levels and deep stacks for a minimum buy-in- 10c. Anyone who is interested can reg with code:
(MicroMicro #658845)
microtable
The club is open to all.
Tourneys will be arranged if and when we generate interest. The intention is to play with the following structure:
buy-in: 10+1c, blinds 20mins, starting chips 3K.
We are open to suggestions and views and alternative but similar structures could be introduced.
You won't get rich playing at Club MicroMicro but you could get a lot of great tabletime.

~'If you want to win... you have to have White Magic.'- PH~

Last edited by SothAAAA; Sat Jul 14, 2012 at 03:34 PM..

Old
Sat Jul 14, 2012, 01:20 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
Really good idea soth its hard to find structures like this anywere online and with the low buyins only makes me more interested. if there are any other homegames with similar structures i would also be interested to join thanks.

Old
Sat Jul 14, 2012, 01:44 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2012
BronzeStar
hey Alan,
Welcome! Thanks for joining

Yes, although $1 buy-ins etc are cool, and you can win some nice cash, it can still mount up if you play a few and aren't at least min-cashing.
This is the type of format I would enjoy playing, and like you say, it's difficult to find tourneys that run with this kind of structure. Perhaps we could also play 20c buy-ins etc.
I hope that what we can create is a tourney for players that are looking to improve their game whilst playing a more thoughtful style of poker.

Very glad to have you with us

~'If you want to win... you have to have White Magic.'- PH~

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com