Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Missing PLO8 sats ?

Old
Missing PLO8 sats ? - Sat Nov 16, 2002, 06:39 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
At about 17:00 CST today I played a PLO8 sat (heaven help me 8O )

Went back for more punishment an hour or 2 later, and there's no such sat available.

Was it all a terrible dream, or does the schedule change during the day ? Probly a terrible dream ... jam spread , etc ....

Old
Sat Nov 16, 2002, 06:41 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
PLO8 sats are scheduled for Friday. However, if one is spawned and does not fill up by Saturday, it remains on the schedule until it's filled, but isn't replaced.

But don't tell me you're actually complaining about this...? 8O

Chris

Old
Sat Nov 16, 2002, 07:21 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAces
PLO8 sats are scheduled for Friday. However, if one is spawned and does not fill up by Saturday, it remains on the schedule until it's filled, but isn't replaced.

But don't tell me you're actually complaining about this...? 8O

Chris
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Too funny .. but several other players were actually there .... there was a 7-way family pot 10 minutes in ... you saying it spent well over half a day just filling up ?? hehehehe <gibber>

And the guy who raised the big pot pre-flop with 255T had just got a little impatient 'waiting' ?? :wink:

Gotta love Omaha

Thanks for the information skip 8)

Old
Sun Nov 17, 2002, 03:58 AM
(#4)
Deleted user
We are working on a way to "remove" events from the lobby , whereas at the moment they do indeed stay in the lobby until they fill up.

Mark

Old
Sun Nov 17, 2002, 11:30 AM
(#5)
Deleted user
I would say don't waste any time on fixing that "problem".

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com