Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

AA vs Shove Monkey

Old
AA vs Shove Monkey - Mon Jul 16, 2012, 03:55 AM
(#1)
Since: May 2012
This happened to me last night and I just had to share it. It's the first time my AA has been paid off and the biggest pot I've won by far.

I'll start off by saying this isn't my normal way of playing AA, infact this is the first time I've ever slow played them preflop. The villian kpvitaliy only joined the table 7 hands ago but had already shoved preflop 5 time and the cards that he was called on ended being Q9o twice and AJs so I was just hopeing to get a premiun pair and take the cash he was trying to throw away. A couple of hand prior to this he managed a lucky double up with AJs so I doubled my buyin just incase I got a chance to call his all-in.

I'm not sure if this guy was on tilt or just a very big fish, but I know I will be looking him up from now on

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com