Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Challenges & Battleground & Member Blogs /

The 'Boku87' Challenge

Old
The 'Boku87' Challenge - Mon Jul 16, 2012, 08:42 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hi,

I just stumbled across this and I think it's pretty amazing stuff!

It's the Boku87 Challenge where he turned $5 into $100,000 in just 10 Months (12 months was the target)

In a separate challenge it look's like he turned $100 into $10,000 in just 14 days. Pretty considering he started out on $0.10 Sit n Go's

Anyways, just thought I'd share with you guys.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Jul 16, 2012, 12:39 PM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2011
Sounds good but it says its forbidden when i try and get on the blog? lol

Old
Mon Jul 16, 2012, 01:14 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hi Ads,

Not too sure what's happening there, links working for me

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Jul 16, 2012, 01:24 PM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2010

Works for me...

Nice stuff, thanks royalraise

Old
Wed Jul 18, 2012, 01:46 AM
(#5)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalraise85 View Post
Hi,

I just stumbled across this and I think it's pretty amazing stuff!

It's the Boku87 Challenge where he turned $5 into $100,000 in just 10 Months (12 months was the target)

In a separate challenge it look's like he turned $100 into $10,000 in just 14 days. Pretty considering he started out on $0.10 Sit n Go's

Anyways, just thought I'd share with you guys.

Raiser

XXChris123,a member whom I and many others all hope may return to us someday (take a break from the birdhouses for 5 minutes ya bum...),actually started a thread about boku87's accomplishments around a year and a half ago,maybe a little longer.

It was a great read and Chris was using it to illustrate his own thoughts on the benefits of multi-tabling. boku was a mass multi-tabler during this run and would routinely play 50 tables at once.

As Chris noted and boku himself put to practice if you can handle playing a bunch of tables at once and maintain your skill edge over your opponents then you can greatly increase your profits.

It's not for everyone (and very,very few can even think about doing what boku did or nanonoko does...) but for those that can do it successfully mass tabling does something beneficial---it condenses time.

For an online poker player that can be a priceless commodity.

Old
Sat Jul 21, 2012, 10:24 AM
(#6)
Since: Aug 2010
I think he started at limit 6max the lowest level

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com