Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

my loses for holdemace to look at

Old
my loses for holdemace to look at - Wed Jul 18, 2012, 08:22 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
Dear Holdemace,

This month I have been grinding the 1/2 cent tables, played 12,532 hands and I'm Up a total of $8.57.

But in order to get there i have lost $240.47.

You may recall reading a few threads where the words "bankroll management" were mentioned, this is why we all suffer loses, we all get sucked out on and yes we all put our money in bad and lose a few. But if we have the bankroll we can shrug it off ( or hop on the bike and go for a spin)

What we don't do is claim we had 1/2 the deck worth of outs and blame our bad decisions on donkeys, luck, being flagged or Stars having a personal vendetta against us.

Hope this helps

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Jul 18, 2012, 09:45 PM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2011
HEY B, read it carefully again,i say it feels like a handicap,not it is a handicap,big big difference,

Im in profit im a winning player this year.

You cant tell me that you have never had them days and you think what do i bother for,its just a game of luck etc,

every player as ups and downs and swings in moods. In fact every person does in generall not just poker.

A forum should expect all sorts of people from all walks of life,good or bad,

do i ever insult another person or player?

do i ever really say that bad things about stars?

do i not just bring up a lot of posts that people think but dont say?

Not that i actually ever thought it could be the case as logically that just would not make sense.

come on, roulette theory
rng broke
bots
sweat shops

think about what i put,its the opposite to the truth to give everyone the correct answer, i all ready know the answers before i start.

think about it!

Old
Wed Jul 18, 2012, 10:51 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by holdemace486 View Post
HEY B, read it carefully again,i say it feels like a handicap,not it is a handicap,big big difference,

You cant tell me that you have never had them days and you think what do i bother for,its just a game of luck etc,

every player as ups and downs and swings in moods. In fact every person does in generall not just poker.

do i ever insult another person or player?

do i ever really say that bad things about stars?

do i not just bring up a lot of posts that people think but dont say?

Not that i actually ever thought it could be the case as logically that just would not make sense.

come on, roulette theory
rng broke
bots
sweat shops

think about what i put,its the opposite to the truth to give everyone the correct answer, i all ready know the answers before i start.

think about it!
Read what again,

This is a post about wins and loses?

Well done for being a winning player.

No i CAN tell you i never thought its a game of LUCK i have thought you are a Lucky SOB, i have though holy cow how can i play so bad, but i do know its not a game of luck.

I do think about it and i think that you do not want to study and that you DO believe its luck and i believe that one day you will decide that you are going to actually play the game and apply good bankroll management with solid play and build a bankroll.

I'm a half full kind of guy i guess.

So instead of posting the anti forum troll posts then beacthing that it was shut how about posting question (that you know the answer to if you like ) that a beginner would find interesting,

Because what ever your motivation you come across as a concussed forum Troll.

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Jul 18, 2012, 11:23 PM
(#4)
sorry b thought your post was having a go at me for the rng post. a forum troll? still not even sure what one of them suppose to be lol,

no im just the forum nut job lol they all have them lol

and no B i dont think its luck, but many do and thats the problem with the game

And yea you are right one day i will decide to use my br wisely and win a few hopefully

and hope you continue to grind it back m8t gl

Old
Wed Jul 18, 2012, 11:23 PM
(#5)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by holdemace486 View Post

do i ever insult another person or player? You most certainly had and they were so offensive to the ENTIRE community that PSO deleted the posts and has since then deleted any posts that make direct mention of them. "This was all a level and you are all stupid..." Ring a bell?

do i ever really say that bad things about stars? Constanly. How many "I'm not saying it's rigged...it's just rigged against ME" posts have you authored now? 10,20...more?

do i not just bring up a lot of posts that people think but dont say? I,for one,count my blessings that I don't think thoughts like "fold AA after 2 wins because it's due to lose" "play hands like 62o if you haven't seen these cards flop lately because they're due...". I could list dozens of these "thoughts" of yours but after 2 my head hurts already.

come on, roulette theory
rng broke
bots
sweat shops

think about it!

You already know the answers,huh?

Son you don't even know the frigging questions.

After a year.

But please,go right ahead and deflect away.

And mods keep this OPEN please. It IS instructive in it's way and some of you used to know things like that. Shame you forgot.

Old
Wed Jul 18, 2012, 11:33 PM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2010
Hey, Moxie, nice to see you posting occasionally (even though it usually falls on deaf ears). I keep hoping that one day we'll get back to where we were.

Old
Wed Jul 18, 2012, 11:37 PM
(#7)
you are such an angry person mox, and ye i know most of the answers through study but extra incite is always appreciated and enhanced the learning i have all ready learnt

and yea i understand poker algirhythms if thats how it spelt lol but im not going get in to that conversation....

Old
Wed Jul 18, 2012, 11:54 PM
(#8)
Not an angry bone in my body holdem. You asked those questions and I answered them. You don't like the answers then don't ask.

If you would pull your head out of your buttocks for 5 seconds you may one day come to realize that myself,Trap and many others are actually trying to HELP YOU.

But you're like that stubborn puppy that one has to whack with the rolled up newspaper now and again to get him to listen. Now we could ignore you and let you go along your merry tongue-lolling way and get flattened by a bus in the middle of the street but we've tried...over and over and over again...to reach you.

If you don't want to listen that's YOUR look out.

Beep Beep.

Old
Thu Jul 19, 2012, 12:06 AM
(#9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by joy7108 View Post
Hey, Moxie, nice to see you posting occasionally (even though it usually falls on deaf ears). I keep hoping that one day we'll get back to where we were.

Hey joy.

LOL,I actually have daydreams about logging onto the client and the "black box" (if you were a Yank you would know...) not being there anymore and we could resume donking away in earnest.

Saw those 2 double nickel binks you got the other day. Keep pushing girl.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com