Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Home Games /

holdemace486 home games learning

Old
holdemace486 home games learning - Thu Jul 19, 2012, 08:25 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
Ok i have decided to spend my time in giving the oppurtunity for 8 individuals to join my home game.

All 8 of these players must be real money players who need help with their game and improvement.

No great players need to apply

We shall only play for play chips as it will be basic poker strategies and discussion.

I will learn you how to read an opponent and all the many aspects of poker

I will ask for hands to be analised by the experts to confirm what i teach

i will learn you from basic text book play to advanced moves

apply in private messages to my inbox if interested

and only serious players to apply who have the serious committment to go with it.

These sessions will last from 1hr minimum upto 5hrs maximum

I will improve your game that i promise

on applying i will check your stats to see if you are suitable for this, so please sharks stay away

gl all whatever you decide

Old
PokerStars Club? - Fri Jul 20, 2012, 02:45 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2011
Are the practice sessions to take place within a PokerStars Home Games club?

Old
learning - Fri Aug 03, 2012, 10:33 AM
(#3)
I again offer 8 people with low rankings and in need of some basic skills and learning the chance to become a part of my learning home games.

I will guide you through the text chat, all mucks must be turned off so you can show your hands and all chat must be turned on so we can communicate.

I will personally do an individual write up on you, and will private message any faults in your game i spot along with good points I spot.

I look forward to hearing from you, either PM me or reply on here.

Old
Wed Sep 26, 2012, 11:23 PM
(#4)
Since: Sep 2012
if your not full I am in.

Old
any spots open? - Fri Dec 28, 2012, 03:18 AM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
im free daily i dont work so i can spend as myuch time playing as i want id like to help the community in any way shape or forum if ya need my help pm me id be glad to help you or anyone for that matter im here to learn just as much as everyone else here at PSO

Old
Fri Dec 28, 2012, 06:40 AM
(#6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADoobieAt420 View Post
im free daily i dont work so i can spend as myuch time playing as i want id like to help the community in any way shape or forum if ya need my help pm me id be glad to help you or anyone for that matter im here to learn just as much as everyone else here at PSO
Hi adoobie, you want to help learn people? or you want to learn?

Either way cool, or we can just play and have some practice?

Old
Fri Dec 28, 2012, 06:46 AM
(#7)
Starting my home games offer to have some practice sessions, helping each other and talking points for the forum.

Im sorry to people who I did not reply, as this post became full of spam, but now it as been cleaned up.

Old
Sat Dec 29, 2012, 11:14 PM
(#8)
cancelled due to the lack of interest and little faith

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com