Call its like you have cash invested dude 4 57.14%
Raise standard 3x 1 14.29%
raise non standard 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old
SB poll 1 - Fri Jul 20, 2012, 08:41 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
Hi for those of you who don't know me i'm an ego maniac who plays tooooooooo many hands from the sb so heres the game would you play this on vote then comment...

thanks for playing!!!

yes yes i do drink thanks for asking I have (if your buying ) a long Island ace tea

Cheers
Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com